Casting stones

Casting stones

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
31 Mar 18
1 edit

I haven't cast the first stone at anyone here, merely put forth my position on spirituality
This position defends itself most vigourously. Please dont mistake kindness for weakness

Thoughts?

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
01 Apr 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
I haven't cast the first stone at anyone here, merely put forth my position on spirituality
This position defends itself most vigourously. Please dont mistake kindness for weakness

Thoughts?
You like to dig in as much as the next person.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
You like to dig in as much as the next person.
Yes, where?

Where have I cast first stone? Please inform the forum

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Apr 18

What a joke. Accusations from ghosty, dive, Suzianne , Romans, second son, etc. All without any substantiation .

Piss weak

Moves
01 Apr 18

Thoughts?
My thoughts are that you have had a complete character meltdown. A few months ago you were an affable fellow with some semblance of rational grounding and civility. That has all gone. We're plagued now by a chap who throws stones and apparently has no recollection of doing so, a chap who believes he is putting forward his position on spirituality when in reality is so vigorously erratic in what he writes that nobody has a clue what he is rambling on about. A chap who asks us not to mistake his kindness for weakness when he himself has befuddled the two.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
01 Apr 18

Please dont mistake kindness for weakness

Thoughts?
I think you mean, "don't mistake meekness for weakness".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Apr 18

What a joke. Accusations from ghosty, dive, Suzianne , Romans, second son, etc. All without any substantiation .

Piss weak
When have I accused you and what have I accused you of? You started an entire thread about me claiming I was possessed by a demon. That’s a pretty rotten thing to say to a Christian but I know you don’t know any better so I forgive you for your ignorance.

You cast the first stone all the time. You’ve gotten as judgmental and self-righteous as quite a few Christ deniers in here.

Sad!

Moves
01 Apr 18

Yes, where?

Where have I cast first stone? Please inform the forum
Okay Sherlock, as an example, you suddenly appeared in another thread where I was interacting with other posters, and immediately labeled me as 'toothless.' (A pretty weak insult, but sufficient for example's sake).

How is this not an example of you casting the first stone? Butting into a conversation you were not part of to lob an insult at somebody.

We could then examine your frequent and unpleasant use of the C word. (A vulgarity I've never heard anyone else use in this forum). You justified this previously with the bizarre (deranged? ) claim that it was, in fact, a term of 'endearment.' (Even though it was never used in an 'endearing context,' save for the one time you used it to a perceived friend, and even then that 'friend' responded by thinking he had offended you in some way).

This thread not really going the way you expected, hey?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
My thoughts are that you have had a complete character meltdown. A few months ago you were an affable fellow with some semblance of rational grounding and civility. That has all gone. We're plagued now by a chap who throws stones and apparently has no recollection of doing so, a chap who believes he is putting forward his position on spirituality wh ...[text shortened]... chap who asks us not to mistake his kindness for weakness when he himself has befuddled the two.
Some of this is true. I'm not some nice effable fellow.

However the point remains: You cant refer the forum to any of my posts where I have cast first stone.

Piss weak. You have nothing to offer

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Apr 18

Originally posted by @secondson
I think you mean, "don't mistake meekness for weakness".
No I dont mean that

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
When have I accused you and what have I accused you of? You started an entire thread about me claiming I was possessed by a demon. That’s a pretty rotten thing to say to a Christian but I know you don’t know any better so I forgive you for your ignorance.

You cast the first stone all the time. You’ve gotten as judgmental and self-righteous as quite a few Christ deniers in here.

Sad!
Telling truth to try to help your brothers is not casting stones.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Okay Sherlock, as an example, you suddenly appeared in another thread where I was interacting with other posters, and immediately labeled me as 'toothless.' (A pretty weak insult, but sufficient for example's sake).

How is this not an example of you casting the first stone? Butting into a conversation you were not part of to lob an insult at som ...[text shortened]... ing he had offended you in some way).

This thread not really going the way you expected, hey?
It was a toothless comment , I was telling truth

I didn't care how this thread would go
Couldn't care less.

All I care about is giving my account of the truth as I see it

I actually have real life experience to help people with their spirituality, beyond the abstract.
You think I'm trying to compare appendage sizes

It's not about being a 'nice guy' , it's about being who I really am. Now you will label that 'erratic' but truth of it is I'm on a path to what Christians call 'salvation' whereas you are not. Does n't matter how many agree with you.

A Zen master would see the truth in my words in an instant

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
02 Apr 18

No I dont mean that
Yes you do. That's what you should have said. Really.

You should have said, "don't mistake meekness for weakness", not, "kindness for meekness". That's just wrong!

Nobody says it that way.

Besides, it's as if you're saying you're kind or something. You don't sound kind. For that matter you don't sound meek either.

I think you should rethink this thread and start a new one.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
02 Apr 18

It was a toothless comment , I was telling truth

I didn't care how this thread would go
Couldn't care less.

All I care about is giving my account of the truth as I see it

I actually have real life experience to help people with their spirituality, beyond the abstract.
You think I'm trying to compare appendage sizes

It's not about being ...[text shortened]... 't matter how many agree with you.

A Zen master would see the truth in my words in an instant
"A Zen master would see the truth in my words in an instant"

Really? In an instant? You mean without a moments pause? Not even a half second?

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
02 Apr 18
1 edit

It I didn't care how this thread would go
Couldn't care less.
And yet you felt it necessary to start it and post several times in it anyway...