Can you blame bbarr?

Can you blame bbarr?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
16 Oct 06

Originally posted by Poison Godmachine
He misses chess terribly and I suspect he'll be back once he can officially call himself doctor.
There's only room for one Doctor in this forum.

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
16 Oct 06

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
This place has become an intellectual wasteland. Can you blame bbarr for abandoning it?
Who?

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
16 Oct 06

Originally posted by slimjim
Who?
It's a sentient thing. You wouldn't understand.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
16 Oct 06

A great member of the Wolfpack
Was this a Clan at one time?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Oct 06

Originally posted by Wulebgr
No, it was an evil secret conspiracy unmasked by Ivanhoe.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
17 Oct 06
8 edits

You'd have to ask ivanhoe. It was a figment of his imagination, although I suppose he would call it a de facto clan. It was all quite interesting a little over two years ago, and it's a shame you missed the festivities.

As the Forum Archaeologist, you should make an investigation into this important era of RHP history a priority. To begin try this Google search:
wolfpack site:redhotpawn.com

Skip the first couple results about a lame clan of the coincidental same name, and focus on those involving these parties:
Cribs, bbarr, no1, ivanhoe, pradtf, royalchicken, kirksey, TheSkipper, Ravello, and others.

Oh, the memories.

Dr. S.

P.S. If bbarr should happen to come back and see that we are still discussing that crap to this very day, he'll probably [doodoo] his pants and turn right around and leave for good.

P.P.S. May archaeologists dream of being able to relive the periods they study. If you can compose some tasteless haikus about abortion and fetuses, you may find yourself the envy of your colleagues.

N

The sky

Moves
17 Oct 06

One would expect a forum archaeologist to know such things.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
17 Oct 06

There's only room for one Doctor in this forum.
You'll have to leave in about 1 year then.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
17 Oct 06
2 edits

Originally posted by telerion
That wouldn't be the end of the world. I've said just about all I have to say here. My participation these days consists primarily of the occassional jab and even less frequent attempts at actual instruction and guidance, which are inevitably as futile as ever.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
17 Oct 06

Skip the first couple results about a lame clan of the coincidental same name, and focus on those involving these parties:
Cribs, bbarr, no1, ivanhoe, pradtf, royalchicken, kirksey, TheSkipper, Ravello, and others.
That I am, once again, not mentioned in reference to the WolfPack(TM) amuses me to no end.

Ivanhoe, sadly, never fully unearthed the entire membership of said 'clan,' and refused to answer
whether I was or was not a member.

*sniff* :'(

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
17 Oct 06

Originally posted by telerion
We *are* due for a ritual sacrificial banning of a member right about now, aren't we?

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
17 Oct 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Nemesio
That I am, once again, not mentioned in reference to the WolfPack(TM) amuses me to no end.

Ivanhoe, sadly, never fully unearthed the entire membership of said 'clan,' and refused to answer

I say we let Wulebgr conduct his study and decide the matter once and for all.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
17 Oct 06

Originally posted by Nemesio

Welcome to the world of "brown trash."

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Oct 06

A great pity that much of the history of the Wolfpack was erased from RHP existence when the Forum Issues forum was destroyed by the eruption of Mt. Ivanhoe. Bbarr did save some of those valuable records and posted them on FW, but I fear that they are now as inaccessible as the great libraries of the Maya (also destroyed by RCC religious fanatics).

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
17 Oct 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
Bbarr did save some of those valuable records and posted them on FW
Oh man, Nemesio gets the shaft again!