Calling out Suzianne -- Moral Freedom

Calling out Suzianne -- Moral Freedom

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Nov 14

Originally posted by DeepThought
I meant sonship, not sonhouse. Who is dangerous Pereboom? Sorry I simply won't watch random videos on YouTube, if you want to write a sentence or two explaining why I'm happy to read it but I spend too much time on these forums as it is, watching videos will just increase the amount of time I'm using up.
It is just one of the songs from Jesus Christ Superstar. It was just for fun.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
17 Nov 14

Originally posted by JS357
"This thread is concerned with understanding what Suzianne believes in some coherent manner."

Cohering with what? Your beliefs?

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Cue Michael Palin in Cardinals dress - "No one expects the Spanish Inquisition."

I think you need to be replying to RJHinds and not to me.

I admit that calling him an insurgent was somewhat intemperate, but in other threads he has called for what amounts to a modern Crusade with the intention of wiping out Islam which I feel deserves the term.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
17 Nov 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
It is just one of the songs from Jesus Christ Superstar. It was just for fun.
Pontius Pilate singing "So you are the Christ..."? Since you've said what it is I'll watch it tomorrow.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Nov 14

Originally posted by DeepThought
Pontius Pilate singing "So you are the Christ..."? Since you've said what it is I'll watch it tomorrow.
Don't bother, It is not really a good song.

Cape Town

Moves
17 Nov 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Man and God cannot be held to the same standard. God is not flawed as Man is.
So is it your claim that only flawed entities require free will? If so, why is this?