Calling out God.... part II

Calling out God.... part II

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

The sky

Moves
10 Oct 08

Originally posted by shavixmir
Is he here yet?
He left the site quite a while ago. Zi-goh!

P

weedhopper

Moves
12 Oct 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Sushill
Was I talking to you?
No--yes. I don't know---were ya?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
12 Oct 08

Originally posted by MrHand
The expression that God works in mysterious ways is a powerful statement actually. We expect God to be explainable in terms that we understand which is paradoxical really.

However, I think that God becomes much more understandable if you believe in re-incarnation (along the principles of the Spiritist Doctrine / Edgar Cayce / Allan Kardec etc.).

The ...[text shortened]... ving.

This is not so different from the ideas of karma.

It happens to be what I believe.
Where the hell do all those extra bloody souls come from then?
Is there like a bag of souls which gets ripped open everytime we need a few extra because of population growth?

M

St. Paul, Minnesota

Moves
13 Oct 08

Originally posted by shavixmir
Where the hell do all those extra bloody souls come from then?
Is there like a bag of souls which gets ripped open everytime we need a few extra because of population growth?
It could be that they are newly created. Certainly some can be from animals as well.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14 Oct 08

Originally posted by MrHand
It could be that they are newly created. Certainly some can be from animals as well.
But there's no less animals on the planet today than 100.000 years ago. Different animals, but animals all the same.

So, you're saying God does have a can of souls to open whenever he feels the necessity. Excellent.