1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 07:33
    @tom-wolsey said
    Yes, you are a beacon of virtue. You've maintained the same username for all 13 years you've spent here, lying and slandering others.

13 years straight. Presumably hours every single day of those 13 years. And then there's all the other usernames you've used over those 13 years. It's truly disturbing to fully grasp what a scary, pathetic jackass you truly are.

...[text shortened]... zero sympathy. You're a filthy, disgusting troll and you always will be. On that we can all agree.
    You seem upset Tom Wolsey.
  2. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 08:07
    @divegeester said
    You seem upset Tom Wolsey.
    Filthy racist trolls are hostile to indisputable facts.

Your scheme is so old hat.

1. Assassinate the character of people you don't like, by lying about them.
    2. If they don't respond, you accuse them of being scared, therefore your lies are true.
    3. If they do respond, you claim to have struck a nerve, therefore your lies are true.

13 years of this garbage. Tens of thousands of hours of your life, spent lying about others and trying to run them out of the forums. I'd ask if you brag about your forum exploits to your children. But, given your apparent sexual preference I expect you don't have any. Well, there's always adoption.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 08:13
    @tom-wolsey said
    Filthy racist trolls are hostile to indisputable facts.

Your scheme is so old hat.

1. Assassinate the character of people you don't like, by lying about them.
    2. If they don't respond, you accuse them of being scared, therefore your lies are true.
    3. If they do respond, you claim to have struck a nerve, therefore your lies are true.

13 years of this garbage. ...[text shortened]... , given your apparent sexual preference I expect you don't have any. Well, there's always adoption.
    I definitely think you’re upset with being called out for being a middle-aged man who enjoys watching videos of women dancing around dressed as sexualised schoolgirls.

I’ll ask you again, for the third time, would you be comfortable viewing that video with your church congregation?
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 11:51
    @tom-wolsey said
    Yes, you are a beacon of virtue. You've maintained the same username for all 13 years you've spent here, lying and slandering others.

13 years straight. Presumably hours every single day of those 13 years. And then there's all the other usernames you've used over those 13 years. It's truly disturbing to fully grasp what a scary, pathetic jackass you truly are.

...[text shortened]... zero sympathy. You're a filthy, disgusting troll and you always will be. On that we can all agree.
    Agreed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree