1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 02:521 edit
    Dariusz, in your country of India, what are they doing about the practice of some men to gang rape women and girls and then burn them?

You were concerned about cult behavior. What are they doing in India to bring these gang rapers and murderers of women to justice? What are they doing to stop this evil practice among some of your men?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 03:001 edit
    @sonship said
    Dariusz, in your country of India, what are they doing about the practice of some men to gang rape women and girls and then burn them?

You were concerned about cult behavior. What are they doing in India to bring these gang rapers and murderers of women to justice? What are they doing to stop this evil practice among some of your men?
    They were executed. What are they doing in your country about Trump, or the priests and pastors who sexually abuse their congregation? According to you these sick Christians get eternal life. What does the law in your country say about that?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 03:11
    sonship is lashing out in a viscerally personal way like a cult member tasked with defending his group at whatever cost to his own integrity.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 03:192 edits
    @FMF

He (or she) examines others. Why can he (or she) not be examined?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 03:27
    @sonship said
    @FMF

He (or she) examines others. Why can he (or she) not be examined?
    You seem to be questioning whether or not Dariusz, clearly a sock puppet screen name for someone not interested in dialogue, whether he is sufficiently concerned about some men gang-raping women and girls and then burning them in India.

This is in retaliation for him posting some youtube clips of people criticizing your cult.

Now, you're not really talking to a person called "Dariusz", are you?

No. You are, instead, insinuating that ANY poster here criticizing your cult might not be as against gang rape and murder as they should be because they have taken the unforgivable step of pushing back against your group and against your propagandizing.

Never mind that fact that it started a long and lively debate.

Now you are pivoting, with abject cynicism and twisted virtue signalling, to the topic of men gang raping women and girls and then burning their bodies.

It's almost as if you are working from guidelines for people tasked with defending a cult.

You may think you are a class act, sonship, but all to often you represent this community at its absolute worst.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 03:30
    You ought to be regretting starting this thread already, sonship. Or maybe you will need some time for how badly it reflects upon you to sink in.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 03:401 edit
    @FMF

Go find Daruisz and tell that one to come here and explain the problem.
    Maybe he has some videos of victims speaking to the matter.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 03:47
    @sonship said
    @FMF

Go find Daruisz and tell that one to come here and explain the problem.
    Maybe he has some videos of victims speaking to the matter.
    You actually want whoever posted the testimonies by disaffected exiles from your religious group to post videos about women and girls being gang-raped and burned?

To prove what?

sonship, walk away from your PC.

Get some sleep.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 05:13
    @sonship said

I see you’re still upset about his thread calling out the cultism of your church.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 08:00
    @divegeester

I see you’re still upset about his thread calling out the cultism of your church.

If the local churches were not spoken against by someone, I would feel that we must not be being faithful.

Paul said he had to learn to live with a good reputation and a bad reputation both - as dying and yet they lived.

"Through glory and dishonor, through evil report and good report, as deceivers and yet true." (2 Cor. 6:8)

We learn from this brother's experience. The local churches expect both evil reports and good reports.

And Jesus actually warned that there may be a problem if people speak too well of you.

"Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for so their fathers did to the false prophets." (Luke 6:26)

Now Dariusz, perhaps appreciates a few of you standing in and replying for Dariusz. Perhaps, one day, Dariusz will come and speak for Dariusz directly.
  11. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 09:37
    @sonship said

I genuinely don't understand this thread.

This Dariusz character appeared for one day back in October and made 2 posts. Why are you now 'calling him out?' It is also likely he picked a random flag to hide behind.

Let it go.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 11:46
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I genuinely don't understand this thread.

This Dariusz character appeared for one day back in October and made 2 posts. Why are you now 'calling him out?' It is also likely he picked a random flag to hide behind.

Let it go.
    This thread comes from a man whose ability to reason has been destroyed by a cult. Only a trained psychoanalyst can truly understand the how and the why these people think this way.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 12:533 edits
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

I rarely use the "Calling out" title. I can't remember when I used it before.

Why are you now 'calling him out?' It is also likely he picked a random flag to hide behind.

Let it go.

Why not just be who you are ?
    Why be an impostor?

Who'se acting like some secretive anti-social cult anyway ?

Dariusz fits the description with this behavior.
  14. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 12:59
    @sonship said

You are truly are very rare kind of idiot.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 13:011 edit
    @Rajk999

This thread comes from a man whose ability to reason has been destroyed by a cult. Only a trained psychoanalyst can truly understand the how and the why these people think this way.

As long as you have been trolling here, I can't remember any time when you demonstrated your ability to reason was healthier then many posters here, including me.

When you run out of clear reasoning with Scriptures, you call names.
    You may be about to do so right now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree