Blah! Blah! Blah!

Blah! Blah! Blah!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 May 08
1 edit

This place is no fun anymore. I think it's run its course. There's nothing new to debate. Its just the same old argument with no end in sight. I don't think I can continue in its redundancy. I need a new challenge. Any recommendations?

How about we play a game? Like maybe role reversal. I'll play the role of the atheist, and you all can take the role of the theist. Who knows, maybe something will come of it.

🙂😀😉😛😕😠😳🙁:'(😞😏😵😲🙄😴

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
11 May 08
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw
This place is no fun anymore. I think it's run its course. There's nothing new to debate. Its just the same old argument with no end in sight. I don't think I can continue in its redundancy. I need a new challenge. Any recommendations?

How about we play a game? Like maybe role reversal. I'll play the role of the atheist, and you all can take the role of the theist. Who knows, maybe something will come of it.

Underdoubtedly the theists would fare much better than they usually do, but, in the end, the case for non-theism is so solid that it would still survive.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
11 May 08

You need to learn, as the Apostle Paul says, to give thanks in all things and all circumstances.

S

Moves
11 May 08

Why don't you take up a different religion and make sure you've chosen the right one.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 May 08

Originally posted by Starrman
Why don't you take up a different religion and make sure you've chosen the right one.
Like science maybe?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 May 08

Originally posted by kirksey957
You need to learn, as the Apostle Paul says, to give thanks in all things and all circumstances.
I didn't say I wasn't grateful! I am. I've learned alot here. It's just kinda gettin' old.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 May 08

Originally posted by telerion
Underdoubtedly the theists would fare much better than they usually do, but, in the end, the case for non-theism is so solid that it would still survive.
Underdoubtedly

This is new. I'll have to add it to my lexicon.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
11 May 08

[b]Underdoubtedly

This is new. I'll have to add it to my lexicon.[/b]
Ah the vice of drinking on Mother's Day. Thanks.

S

Moves
11 May 08

Like science maybe?
Maybe you should try stand-up comedy then...

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 May 08

Originally posted by Starrman
Maybe you should try stand-up comedy then...
You'd be thoroughly entertained. 😀

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 May 08

Originally posted by telerion
Ah the vice of drinking on Mother's Day. Thanks.
I know. I just put down a colt45.

N

The sky

Moves
11 May 08

You'd be thoroughly entertained. 😀
Underdoubtedly.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 May 08