Best Arguments for 2nd Amendment

Best Arguments for 2nd Amendment

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Jun 13

Best Arguments for 2nd Amendment and No Gun control

Z

Moves
03 Jun 13

Originally posted by RJHinds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjzKQNxoFNo
posted on the spirituality forum. the same idiotic arguments that have been repeated before.

yes, rednecks with guns, that is exactly why the japanese didn't invade the us.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Jun 13

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
posted on the spirituality forum. the same idiotic arguments that have been repeated before.

yes, rednecks with guns, that is exactly why the japanese didn't invade the us.
Could be and the A bomb might have helped the cause too. Thank God.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor

e

Moves
03 Jun 13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjzKQNxoFNo
thanks for posting - i think the 2nd amendmant shows the US has more respect for its citizens then the UK (we are 'subjects'😉

rc

Moves
03 Jun 13

Could be and the A bomb might have helped the cause too. Thank God.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
thank God for the indiscriminate killing of hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians????? what kind of sick ideology is that?

rc

Moves
03 Jun 13

Originally posted by e4chris
thanks for posting - i think the 2nd amendmant shows the US has more respect for its citizens then the UK (we are 'subjects'😉
so far, once Scotland votes for independence, you may become a citizen.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Jun 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
thank God for the indiscriminate killing of hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians????? what kind of sick ideology is that?
It is survival ideology when under attack. 😏

The instructor

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
03 Jun 13

It is survival ideology when under attack. 😏

The instructor
So much for turning the other cheek. I'm sure Jesus would be thrilled with your "survival ideology."

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Jun 13

Originally posted by rwingett
So much for turning the other cheek. I'm sure Jesus would be thrilled with your "survival ideology."
Who knows?

The Instructor

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
03 Jun 13

Who knows?

The Instructor
Who knows? People who read the bible, I suspect. It seems pretty clear that Jesus would not have been a fan of your survival ideology. It never ceases to amaze me how you can trumpet on about the Jesus and the bible, but then live in exactly the opposite way.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Jun 13

Who knows? People who read the bible, I suspect. It seems pretty clear that Jesus would not have been a fan of your survival ideology. It never ceases to amaze me how you can trumpet on about the Jesus and the bible, but then live in exactly the opposite way.
You are not trying to tell me that Jesus would not be in favor of me trying to survive are you?

The Instructor

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
03 Jun 13

You are not trying to tell me that Jesus would not be in favor of me trying to survive are you?

The Instructor
He would be against you surviving in that particular way. One does not need "survivor ideology" to live a righteous life.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Jun 13

He would be against you surviving in that particular way. One does not need "survivor ideology" to live a righteous life.
Well, I guess we will just have to disagree on what Jesus would or would not be in favor of in this case.

The Instructor

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
03 Jun 13

Well, I guess we will just have to disagree on what Jesus would or would not be in favor of in this case.

The Instructor
Uh huh. When it suits your narrow interests Jesus seems crystal clear. If he seems to contradict your ideological predisposition, then you seem to have no idea what he's babbling on about. The word 'hypocrite' comes to mind.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Jun 13
1 edit

Uh huh. When it suits your narrow interests Jesus seems crystal clear. If he seems to contradict your ideological predisposition, then you seem to have no idea what he's babbling on about. The word 'hypocrite' comes to mind.
Remember, when you point a finger at me there are three pointing back at you.

The Instructor