Believe in angels?

Believe in angels?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
26 Jun 09

People say the Hail Mary.

Angels were put to a test some failed, some didn't.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Jun 09

Can anyone give me a broad defintion of angel?
Is it just in christianity that there are angels?
(if i see an angel should i be able to identify it as Gabriel or whoever?)

w

Moves
29 Jun 09

Originally posted by FabianFnas
When I was a small kid, I believed in Santa Clus, Boogey man, Toth Ferrie, and (yes) angels.
Now I'm grown up and don't believe in these creatures anymore.
Actually Santa Clause was a real person. As for the Boogey men, they all ran for officer and sit in Washington DC. As for the Toth Ferrie, I have no idea who that is. 😛

F

Moves
29 Jun 09

Originally posted by whodey
Actually Santa Clause was a real person. As for the Boogey men, they all ran for officer and sit in Washington DC. As for the Toth Ferrie, I have no idea who that is. 😛
The mythical one living at the northpole? Wearing red clothes and have reindeer with a red nose?
He really existed? No, I don't think so.

Moves
29 Jun 09

Most Republicans were voted out of office or sent to jail. Santa Claus is an idea - not a person. Toth was a symbol for the power of god. A fairie is an empty idea that wants to become flesh - pretty much any revealed religion.

Moves
29 Jun 09

The tooth fairy was my mother.

When I asked her about it, she did not represent otherwise.

d

Moves
29 Jun 09

So you are a fairy?

Moves
30 Jun 09

I have been, yes.

d

Moves
30 Jun 09

What are you now?