Athletics in heaven?

Athletics in heaven?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Jun 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Although he has denied so, I believe he is unwilling to accept man has walked on the moon in fear of acknowledging such human accomplishment. I've decide to call it 'Jacob Ladder Syndrome.'
Good one. A new psychological symptom!

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 Jun 17

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Heaven is a boring place.
Hell is cool!
Afterlife is for everyone. Heaven is for slaves. Hell is freedom.

The slave-master is all follow me or suffer! Typical.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Jul 17

Originally posted by apathist
Afterlife is for everyone. Heaven is for slaves. Hell is freedom.

The slave-master is all follow me or suffer! Typical.
Afterlife is an oxymoron. The less oxy, the more moron🙂

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Jul 17

Originally posted by sonhouse
Afterlife is an oxymoron. The less oxy, the more moron🙂
Moron THAT later🙂

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jul 17

If we live forever and remember everything then we'd end up knowing everything and time would cease to exist. So my guess is the chief sport in heaven would be getting wasted 😉

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Jul 17

Originally posted by Christopher Albon
If we live forever and remember everything then we'd end up knowing everything and time would cease to exist. So my guess is the chief sport in heaven would be getting wasted 😉
I would think getting wasted would be forbidden. I think heaven would be tightly controlled. Can you kill in heaven? Could you make an atomic bomb in heaven? If you got wasted like we do here on Earth, wouldn't you stay wasted for a long long time before you got out of it, came down to Earth so to speak. Could you form political parties there?
Could you make musical instruments there? Could you advance our knowledge of science there?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Jul 17
1 edit

Heaven is a bit like the ladder to success. At the top is a fat german called Cess.

It's the journey that counts.

edit. I think you're right about there being tight boundaries upon our journey but not so much that it impacts our ability to have fun. Just the ability to destroy things through ignorance.