atheism and theism are both sane

atheism and theism are both sane

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
knightmeister

Uk

Moves
18 Dec 07

Originally posted by scottishinnz
Hi Vistesd,

Great to hear from you! yes, I hope not too many bankruptcies in my future too! Things are getting better, but will still take a wee while to get fully sorted out.

As for the "totality with no edge" - perhaps we need a reference system, maybe (Irving, 2007)!!

Hope all is well with you mate?
I must admit it's good to have you around again. The forum is not the same without you keeping us christians on our toes.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
19 Dec 07

Originally posted by knightmeister
I must admit it's good to have you around again. The forum is not the same without you keeping us christians on our toes.
I'd prefer to be keeping you on your knees, but I guess you've got God for that!!

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
19 Dec 07

Originally posted by Starrman
Not at the moment, got made redundant last week, not the best thing just before xmas. Apart from that, I'm okay though, good to hear you're getting on your feet again.
I'm sorry to hear that. Yes, it's a swine sure enough. I just got a letter from the bank telling me that they are withdrawing my overdraft facility, the day after I got a letter confirming that I got my research funding. Ups and downs. I always try to remember the old adage "this too shall pass".