Another Notch Against Evolutionists

Another Notch Against Evolutionists

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Mar 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Perhaps we can agree that he was not really stupid, just ignorant. 😏
I'm quite sure you and your creationist assshole buddies agree on that but the REAL world recognizes the incredible service to science and humanity that Darwin represents.

Moves
23 Mar 15

Perhaps we can agree that he was not really stupid, just ignorant. 😏
Ignorant? Are you high?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Mar 15

Originally posted by C Hess
Ignorant? Are you high?
No. I am low.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Mar 15

No. I am low.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
Like I have always said, you are a one trick pony. Not interested enough in science to even look at science sites but only that biased so called science that tries (unsuccessfully) to refute the idea Earth is 4 odd billion years old and such.

I look at journals dealing with astronomy, geology, math, genetics, physics, chemistry, mechanics and such.

You just want to deal the death blow to two sciences, the study of how life began on Earth and how old is Earth.

If that is not true, tell me what journals in what sciences you have read recently.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Mar 15
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
Like I have always said, you are a one trick pony. Not interested enough in science to even look at science sites but only that biased so called science that tries (unsuccessfully) to refute the idea Earth is 4 odd billion years old and such.

I look at journals dealing with astronomy, geology, math, genetics, physics, chemistry, mechanics and such.

Y ...[text shortened]... s Earth.

If that is not true, tell me what journals in what sciences you have read recently.
I know by common sense that the Earth is not 4 billion years old for there is no scientific journal that proves the age of the Earth. That figure is all based on conjecture and the ability of scientists to ASSUME. And you know what ASSUME does. 😏

Moves
26 Mar 15

I know by common sense that the Earth is not 4 billion years old for there is no scientific journal that proves the age of the Earth. That figure is all based on conjecture and the ability of scientists to ASSUME. And you know what ASSUME does. 😏
Would you say that there are good and bad assumptions; that not all assumptions are of equal caliber?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Mar 15

Would you say that there are good and bad assumptions; that not all assumptions are of equal caliber?
To ASSUME makes an ASS out of U and ME.

Moves
27 Mar 15

To ASSUME makes an ASS out of U and ME.
That's an assumption making an ass out of you, but not me.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Mar 15

That's an assumption making an ass out of you, but not me.
Practically all the theory of evolution is based on assumptions that attempt to make an ASS out of U and ME. 😏

Moves
27 Mar 15

Practically all the theory of evolution is based on assumptions that attempt to make an ASS out of U and ME. 😏
Another assumption that makes a fool out of you, but not me. Keep going, please.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Mar 15

Another assumption that makes a fool out of you, but not me. Keep going, please.
No need to beat a dead horse. 😏

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Mar 15

No need to beat a dead horse. 😏
Are you conceding that you've been beaten?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Mar 15

Like I said, a one trick pony. You pay lip service saying you love science but you really could care less. You only want your computer to work and your TV and your beer to taste good. Other than that, you have no interest in science, only in your vain attempt of trying to tear down those sciences that refute your fairy tale bible stories. That is ALL you are interested in.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Mar 15
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
Like I said, a one trick pony. You pay lip service saying you love science but you really could care less. You only want your computer to work and your TV and your beer to taste good. Other than that, you have no interest in science, only in your vain attempt of trying to tear down those sciences that refute your fairy tale bible stories. That is ALL you are interested in.
Science should be about discovering the whole truth. Atheists have attempted to hijack parts of so-called science to support their own interest. The fact that I am not actively working on scientific projects does not mean I hate science or do not appreciate scientific work towards the discoveries of truth. I just believe, as does the former science teacher Kent Hovind, that the theory of evolution is only a false religious belief and not really science. The theory of evolution is also stupid. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Mar 15

Science should be about discovering the whole truth. Atheists have attempted to hijack parts of so-called science to support their own interest. The fact that I am not actively working on scientific projects does not mean I hate science or do not appreciate scientific work towards the discoveries of truth. I just believe, as does the former science teacher ...[text shortened]... only a false religious belief and not really science. The theory of evolution is also stupid. 😏
Like I said, you have no interest in reading, looking at tv science documentaries, what was the last one you ever watched? You are ONLY interested in tearing down sciences that refutes your bible plagiarized fairy tale.