1. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '10 01:47
    Originally posted by josephw
    Hey robbie. I just want to say I'm sorry for being so mean the other day.
    relax, every day is a new day, i am sure i have been equally as mean to you on occasion. Humility to admit a mistake is a beautiful thing my friend, go in peace, for i hold no resentment against you 🙂
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Dec '10 01:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    relax, every day is a new day, i am sure i have been equally as mean to you on occasion. Humility to admit a mistake is a beautiful thing my friend, go in peace, for i hold no resentment against you 🙂
    Peace to you too robbie. I'm not the kind to hold a grudge.

Besides, we have to consider this ground we're on. I think because we hold our beliefs so strongly, and are passionate about them, that we get caught up in the tumult.

I'm going to try to be more reasonable in the future. You made some good points too. Especially your reference to the federal reserve.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '10 02:07
    Peace to you too robbie. I'm not the kind to hold a grudge.

Besides, we have to consider this ground we're on. I think because we hold our beliefs so strongly, and are passionate about them, that we get caught up in the tumult.

I'm going to try to be more reasonable in the future. You made some good points too. Especially your reference to the federal reserve.
    i am really into American history at the moment, i sat through about thirty hours of video lecture from a professor in the University of Virginia on the civil war, was really really interesting. Maybe one day ill get to see the Mississippi, go fishing for cat fish, play some blues, go west, get me a Stetson hat with a genuine rattle snake braid, and a pair of cowboy boots and a Cadillac with cowhorns on front, like my friend Galveston 🙂
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Dec '10 02:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i am really into American history at the moment, i sat through about thirty hours of video lecture from a professor in the University of Virginia on the civil war, was really really interesting. Maybe one day ill get to see the Mississippi, go fishing for cat fish, play some blues, go west, get me a Stetson hat with a genuine rattle snake braid, and a pair of cowboy boots and a Cadillac with cowhorns on front, like my friend Galveston 🙂
    America is a beautiful place. I've lived and worked all over it. I have no desire to leave. There's still much I haven't seen yet.

If you ever do get over here let me know. I've got plenty of room.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '10 02:26
    America is a beautiful place. I've lived and worked all over it. I have no desire to leave. There's still much I haven't seen yet.

If you ever do get over here let me know. I've got plenty of room.
    My father worked with not a few Americans on the North Sea oil platforms, not drilling, but fitting them out for drilling, said they were awesome characters. Maybe one day, and thanks for the offer 🙂
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Dec '10 03:58
    Originally posted by John W Booth
    One post, this page: whodey [b]"[the Nazi Card I played] was not an attmept to smear robbie, rather, it was an attempt to get him to think a llittle and throw away his pre-judgemental JW theology."

Two posts later, also this page: whodey "As for [robbie's] belief system, I have no intention of changing it.."

So a little sprinkling ment ...[text shortened]... whodeyworld except as content for posts that don't even know what they want to achieve.[/b]
    Barbs are meant to make people think, not to change a belief system. Changing ones belief system takes far more than what I or anyone else am able to provide.
  7. Joined
    09 Oct '10
    Moves
    16 Dec '10 05:57
    Originally posted by whodey
    Barbs are meant to make people think, not to change a belief system. Changing ones belief system takes far more than what I or anyone else am able to provide.
    Yeah, whatever. In three consecutive posts you've said three different things. So you tell people they support Al-Qaeda because they disagree with you and you want to change that, you tell people they support Auschwitz and all it stood for because they disagree with you and you want to make them agree with you, you tell people they support Stalin and the U.S.S.R. because they disagree with you and you want to change that - or perhaps shut them up - you tell people they support [insert whatever ridiculous accusation/smear here] because they disagree with you and you really really want to make them agree with you. I get it whodey. How you operate is quite clear.
  8. Wat?
    Moves
    16 Dec '10 13:29
    By "little people" I mean the humble, meek, and lowly. The kind that trust God for their daily fare. The Kind of people that followed Jesus into the hills.

If you weren't so biased you would have picked up on that from what I said.

But instead, like the good little elitist that you are, you didn't read the post. You just picked out a few buzz words and replied according to the kind of person you are.
    Judge unto others?

Don't suffer little child, come unto me. I can help you. 😏
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Dec '10 14:45
    But they are the little people. They have little education or sophistication or culture. They are ignorant of so much I take for granted. Yet they each have an innate sense of something bigger than themselves. I can see it in their eyes. They are desperate yet are holding on trusting for even the smallest thing to get them through to the next day. I know the ...[text shortened]... umbled state. It must be how God is working in this world today. I can think of no other way.
    "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me." -- Matthew 25:40
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    19 Dec '10 01:07
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me." -- Matthew 25:40
    It's a blessing to me from God just to hear them say "God bless you".

Thank You Suzianne. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree