amazing

amazing

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
23 Oct 10
1 edit

The fact that I care for you all, and it is considered trolling because I offer wonderful truths about you, bring me to an enraged laughter I almost fall out of my seat.

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
23 Oct 10

Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
The fact that I care for you all, and it is considered trolling because I offer wonderful truths about you, bring me to an enraged laughter I almost fall out of my seat.
F..k off - you care only for yourself. You think that by crapping on about your love for everyone that this demonstrates how much you care about us?
It shows only your own obsession with proving that you are somehow good.
And by refusing to see how you annoy the crap out of everyone else, you absolutely demonstrate how much you don't care.

t

Moves
23 Oct 10
1 edit

Originally posted by amannion
F..k off - you care only for yourself. You think that by crapping on about your love for everyone that this demonstrates how much you care about us?
It shows only your own obsession with proving that you are somehow good.
And by refusing to see how you annoy the crap out of everyone else, you absolutely demonstrate how much you don't care.
Over and over in these posts of mine I have stated I am far from living the purity I am working to flourish back into. What's inSAne is everything I post is in reference to "spirituality", what a lot of you do not, and that is what this forum is all about, yet it is considered spam, as if you all care not for spirituality whatsoever, that is, the atheist that bite the fricken snot out of most christian posts of anyones!

u r forgiven, and I hope that doesn't offend you.

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
23 Oct 10

Over and over in these posts of mine I have stated I am far from living the purity I am working to flourish back into. What's inSAne is everything I post is in reference to "spirituality", what a lot of you do not, and that is what this forum is all about, yet it is considered spam, as if you all care not for spirituality whatsoever, that is, the athe ...[text shortened]... out of most christian posts of anyones!

u r forgiven, and I hope that doesn't offend you.
I care a lot about spirituality.
I consider myself a spiritual person.
But I don't believe in gods or ghosts or demons or divinity or fairies or freaking spaghetti monsters, and I don't appreciate your self righteous evangelising being shoved down my throat in every single thread.
If you want to sing hallelujahs and praise jesus, do it by all means, but keep it to one thread ...

t

Moves
23 Oct 10
2 edits

I care a lot about spirituality.
I consider myself a spiritual person.
But I don't believe in gods or ghosts or demons or divinity or fairies or freaking spaghetti monsters, and I don't appreciate your self righteous evangelising being shoved down my throat in every single thread.
If you want to sing hallelujahs and praise jesus, do it by all means, but keep it to one thread ...
>>I don't believe in gods or ghosts or demons or divinity or fairies or freaking spaghetti monsters,<<

That's a good thing you do not

>>and I don't appreciate your self righteous evangelising being shoved down my throat in every single thread.<<

How could one be self righteous if they just claimed they are unrighteous, whether it's this thread or not? I just posted it.

What I share, as you call "shove", I offer to all for it has done much for me, my understanding of spiritual opposed to the flesh. My only weakness, my kryptonite, sorta speak, is female, being I love everything about them, which has caused me tons and tons of tormenting hell due to diving into them, than stay strong in MY FATHER God Good Almighty!

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
23 Oct 10

>>I don't believe in gods or ghosts or demons or divinity or fairies or freaking spaghetti monsters,<<

That's a good thing you do not

>>and I don't appreciate your self righteous evangelising being shoved down my throat in every single thread.<<

How could one be self righteous if they just claimed they are unrighteous, whether it's this threa ...[text shortened]... tormenting hell due to diving into them, than stay strong in MY FATHER God Good Almighty!
I can't believe that there are human beings - built from the same matter as I, developed in essentially the same way as I, living in the same world as I, but who are complete nut jobs like yourself. But, having said that, I'm actually interested in having conversations with said nut jobs - including you.
What I don't want is to have the conversation over and over and over and over and over and over ... again. Or to see watch similar conversations over and over and over again.
If you have something profound to tell us then tell us, but don't ram it down our throats. There's no sharing going on - it's all just religio-vomit spewing out of your brain, and infecting ours.

t

Moves
23 Oct 10

I can't believe that there are human beings - built from the same matter as I, developed in essentially the same way as I, living in the same world as I, but who are complete nut jobs like yourself. But, having said that, I'm actually interested in having conversations with said nut jobs - including you.
What I don't want is to have the conversation over a ...[text shortened]... ring going on - it's all just religio-vomit spewing out of your brain, and infecting ours.
Your obnoxiousness is forgiven, and understood as to why you have, being it is the guilt inside you (the flesh warring the spirit consciously in you, as your true being knows I am right) that has you lash as you do, even as they did to Christ as he was to be whipped, however they were THAN in the presence of COMPLETE image and likeness of the INFINITE HEAVENS.

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
23 Oct 10

Your obnoxiousness is forgiven, and understood as to why you have, being it is the guilt inside you (the flesh warring the spirit consciously in you, as your true being knows I am right) that has you lash as you do, even as they did to Christ as he was to be whipped, however they were THAN in the presence of COMPLETE image and likeness of the INFINITE HEAVENS.
Thanks for the forgiveness. I can't forgive you your abuse of the English language. Yet again, you've managed to completely destroy any chance of someone understanding what the hell it is you're saying.
If only you'd have spent a bit more time at school and a bit less time in church (or on your computer).
Feel free to analyse the cause of my 'problems' all you like. I'm content in the knowledge that I exist and your god does not; that I will die as you will, and we will cease to exist; and that neither my body, nor yours, contain any sort of supernatural aspect such as a spirit or soul.

t

Moves
23 Oct 10

How so very sad I find you limiting yourself to the magnificence you have as potential.

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
23 Oct 10

How so very sad I find you limiting yourself to the magnificence you have as potential.
No limits in my world - there are infinite possibilities. Similar to a game of chess in a way.
In fact, I would argue that you and your fellow believers - in placing everything into one belief or another - are limiting yourselves, and neglecting the magnificence of the lives we can actually lead.

t

Moves
23 Oct 10
1 edit

No limits in my world - there are infinite possibilities. Similar to a game of chess in a way.
In fact, I would argue that you and your fellow believers - in placing everything into one belief or another - are limiting yourselves, and neglecting the magnificence of the lives we can actually lead.
If I were to follow that way of thinking I would not be eliminating sickness, dis-ease, death, chaos, wars, animosity, racism, etc. etc., which is my responsibility to, and I would be giving up on YOU, however, I do not think, once again, you will grasp what it is I am saying.

Not that you are unintelligent, that is far from the truth, you just do not recall YOUR TRUE potential (believe me, I'm working on it fully myself also), or you would not have claimed as you have.

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
23 Oct 10

If I were to follow that way of thinking I would not be eliminating sickness, dis-ease, death, chaos, wars, animosity, racism, etc. etc., which is my responsibility to, and I would be giving up on YOU, however, I do not think, once again, you will grasp what it is I am saying.

Not that you are unintelligent, that is far from the truth, you just do ...[text shortened]... l (believe me, I'm working on it fully myself also), or you would not have claimed as you have.
So, you're going to eliminate disease?
What, by being nice and crapping on about holy ghosts and resurrections?
Sorry, I prefer what actually cures disease - science and medicine.
And I accept that we can't cure everything and everyone, and that we all will die and cease to be ...

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Oct 10

"...and neglecting the magnificence of the lives we can actually lead."

For some yes.

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
24 Oct 10

Originally posted by josephw
[b]"...and neglecting the magnificence of the lives we can actually lead."

For some yes.[/b]
True, I was born in a nice place and don't want for anything, but I actually meant in a much deeper way - the magnificence of human life.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Oct 10
1 edit

Actually I believe there are 60 000 000 possible different postions on a chess board. So its not infinite🙂