adam and eve

adam and eve

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
14 Jul 06

Originally posted by telerion
You said you were a devil worshipper. You need the love of Christ. Without it you will burn in Hell for all eternity. It makes me cry for you.
Don't cry, and i don't worship him

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
14 Jul 06

You said you were a devil worshipper. You need the love of Christ. Without it you will burn in Hell for all eternity. It makes me cry for you.
stop playing with her tel - leave the "fire and brimstone" stuff to the fundies - you can't do it now that you're an ex-fundy.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
14 Jul 06

Originally posted by scottishinnz
stop playing with her tel - leave the "fire and brimstone" stuff to the fundies - you can't do it now that you're an ex-fundy.
Okay, okay. I'll be nice. Welcome to the forum, ayame.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
14 Jul 06

Originally posted by ayamethesnake
Don't cry, and i don't worship him
How do you pronounce your name anyhoo? Where is it from?

h

Moves
14 Jul 06

No. That would kill the seaweed. They ate fruits and nuts just like all the other modern day carnivores. Duh . . .
sorry i dont understand your point can u explain it 4 the slow 1s how did the sharks get the fruit and nuts and how would the seaweed die

a

Moves
14 Jul 06
1 edit

How do you pronounce your name anyhoo? Where is it from?
you mean ayamethesnake, it would be a-ya-may the snake, the name is actually from japanese

h

Cosmos

Moves
14 Jul 06

you mean ayamethesnake, it would be a-ya-may the snake, the name is actually from japanese
Bulldust.

More like "I am me the snake".

a

Moves
14 Jul 06

Originally posted by howardgee
Bulldust.

More like "I am me the snake".
yea well I've watched the show, and I know how it is pronounced, and that... just doesn't sound right

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
14 Jul 06
1 edit

yea well I've watched the show, and I know how it is pronounced, and that... just doesn't sound right
Don't blame him: he's lysdexic.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
14 Jul 06

I thought it was Japanese.

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
14 Jul 06

I thought it was Japanese.
That's why her discussion is so anime-ated.

a

Moves
14 Jul 06

Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
That's why her discussion is so anime-ated.
hey the only reason I picked said username, is because you see, it's hard to find something that isn't used, so I use either that or I use Steller_mist

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
14 Jul 06

hey the only reason I picked said username, is because you see, it's hard to find something that isn't used, so I use either that or I use Steller_mist
So, you have no snakey characteristics then?

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
14 Jul 06

Originally posted by hakaman
sorry i dont understand your point can u explain it 4 the slow 1s how did the sharks get the fruit and nuts and how would the seaweed die
Actually I have become aware that the sharks did not eat fruit and nuts but rather rocks and dirt from the seafloor (Praise Jesus! A new discovery!).

Seaweed is a living organism. When a shark consumes it, the seaweed's structure breaks down inside the shark's belly. This is how a shark would get nutrients from the seaweed. The broken down seaweed would not be able to consume, grow, or otherwise be a seaweed. It would be converted to some degree into stool. Effectively, the seaweed would be dead.

For those who do not understand this process, just ask yourself a simple question. Would I still be alive if a shark ate and excreted me?

a

Moves
14 Jul 06

Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
So, you have no snakey characteristics then?
the only one I have is the fact I am born in the year of the snake