14 Mar '20 20:29

Removed by poster

2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Mar '20 20:30
    @whodey said
    Just because he does not bow to the group think on RHP that abortion is wonderful, including some "Christians", does not mean he has nothing to say on the subject, it just means it's not welcome.
    What is common with Christians like you is your self-made list of how people should act.

Other people.

Christ told you to remain focused on how you act, but you simply cannot be bothered with that.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Mar '20 22:28
    @suzianne said
    What is common with Christians like you is your self-made list of how people should act.

Other people.

Christ told you to remain focused on how you act, but you simply cannot be bothered with that.
    Matthew 25:40 "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

So how many baby Jesus' have you killed Suzy?
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    14 Mar '20 23:23
    Today's "pro-life" Christians would sell their soul to the devil to outlaw abortion.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 08:31
    @whodey said
    Matthew 25:40 "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

So how many baby Jesus' have you killed Suzy?
    Not a one.

You also have a highly convenient, twisted sense of just who it is that He was calling the least of His brothers. He was talking about the confined and the downtrodden. He was talking about the poor, the aged and the sick. He was talking about those who have nothing because it was all taken away from them, and those who have nobody because they've been used up and discarded by everyone. People you can't even be bothered to give the tiniest damn about. After all, there's nothing "in it" for you.

News Flash, whodey. He never knew you.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 10:23
    @suzianne said
    Not a one.

You also have a highly convenient, twisted sense of just who it is that He was calling the least of His brothers. He was talking about the confined and the downtrodden. He was talking about the poor, the aged and the sick. He was talking about those who have nothing because it was all taken away from them, and those who have nobody because they've been used ...[text shortened]... damn about. After all, there's nothing "in it" for you.

News Flash, whodey. He never knew you.
    He was talking about those without a voice within society Suzy, those without money or any hope of being heard, unlike the billion dollar abortion industry.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree