A world without killers/psychos !???

A world without killers/psychos !???

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
16 Dec 12
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
You are welcome to your belief. If you don't want me to post here with my beliefs let me know.
We all know your beliefs...you reckon some sky fairy is waiting for the right prophetic moment to just step in and twinkle-dust all the problems of mankind into thin air, and bestow upon all those that kissed his arse long and hard enough a blissful life licking strawberry spiral lollipops in fields full of daffodils and chrysanthemums.

I on the other hand have my head firmly implanted in the real world, and realising there isn't a perfect insta-fix-all solution to the problems we face I'm interested in realistic solutions (which in this case happen to be bloody obvious) as opposed to the odious crap spewed forth from your Bible.

You're welcome to post here (can't stop you anyway), but even though you'll post that garbage if you really want to I'd much prefer it if you didn't.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
16 Dec 12

Originally posted by Agerg
We all know your beliefs...you reckon some sky fairy is waiting for the right prophetic moment to just step in and twinkle-dust all the problems of mankind into thin air, and bestow upon all those that kissed his arse long and hard enough a blissful life licking strawberry spiral lollipops in fields full of daffodils and chrysanthemums.

I on the other hand ...[text shortened]... n though you'll post that garbage if you really want to I'd much prefer it if you didn't.
Your post so no problem.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Dec 12

I readily accept that there exist humans who want to cause other people suffering; unlike you I also accept that such people have existed since the very first humans were around, and will always exist.

If it isn't guns that kill people, then am I to assume you'd be ok with people walking around with grenades, flamethrowers, weaponised anthrax, briefcase nuk ...[text shortened]... n, these don't go after children either - only the people who want to kill go after children!
I accept people like you who look at people who disagree with them will always
paint those they disagree with in the worst light. Not sure why you'd assume
such a thing, but I guess you do. I think your last is a twisted waste of time.
Kelly

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
17 Dec 12
4 edits

Originally posted by KellyJay
I accept people like you who look at people who disagree with them will always
paint those they disagree with in the worst light. Not sure why you'd assume
such a thing, but I guess you do. I think your last is a twisted waste of time.
Kelly
Why do you find my challenge offensive? ...in a structural sense, as things purposely designed for killing lots of humans, the 4 inanimate objects I mentioned are similiar to guns (differing only in the manner in which they cause lots of deaths).
Why can you not actually take this as an opportunity (as was my intent) for you to actually stop and examine your logic for a moment, and then point out how guns, as opposed to bombs, say, are a special case of devices meant for human slaughter, deserving an exception?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Dec 12

Why do you find my challenge offensive? ...in a structural sense, as things purposely designed for killing lots of humans, the 4 inanimate objects I mentioned are similiar to guns (differing only in the manner in which they cause lots of deaths).
Why can you not actually take this as an opportunity (as was my intent) for you to actually stop and examine your ...[text shortened]... to bombs, say, are a special case of devices meant for human slaughter, deserving an exception?
They are not the same, but you still would blame the tools not the hearts.
Kelly

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
18 Dec 12
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
They are not the same, but you still would blame the tools not the hearts.
Kelly
For all intents and purposes they are...

a gun is designed for killing, and does this by ejecting a fast moving metallic which upon contact with the victim:-
creates a hole inside the victim and tears up their insides due to the shock-waves generated as it hits and pierces various organs - very nasty!

a flamethrower is designed for killing, and does this by ejecting a spray of ignited fluid which upon contact with the victim:-
adheres to the surface of the victim whilst still ignited such that the skin or clothing itself catches fire; this of course leads to the internals of said victim being heated up too - very nasty!

They are both horrible devices designed for slaughtering humans yet you have not explained the logic you follow which allows an exception to be made for guns.

d

Heaven

Moves
18 Dec 12

Can't you see, that a LARGE part of the u.s.a. economy depends of weapons. That one reason why so many support guns and war.