A Simple Way to Experience Christ

A Simple Way to Experience Christ

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
29 Sep 06
1 edit

Originally posted by jaywill
Dear seeking friends. After the sneers of dying liars, here's another marvelous song on the experience of Christ as reality.

[b] Christ is the one reality of all,
Of Godhead and of man and all things else
No man without Him ever findeth God,
Without Him m Hymn 496 W. Lee
Living Stream Ministry
Dear seeking friends. After the sneers of dying liars, here's another marvelous song on the experience of Christ as reality.[/b]

Name calling? Oh, I'm terribly hurt my that. One can certainly see from this that your debating prowess is of the highest calibre.

If you are going to call me a "dying liar" then you should substantiate that. Of course, you'll fire off some quote from the bible. Perhaps I should fire a quote from a comic book, or a japanese instruction manual back - although, of course, the Japanese instruction manual is the only one of the three based in demonstrable fact.

So, the challenge. Prove that the contents, or even just the outline of the bible is true. That involves, as far as I am concerned, two main points. One, prove that God exists. Two, prove that Jesus, as the son of God, factually existed. Of course, you cannot use the bible itself as proof, since that would be circular reasoning.

If you can verify the authenticity of the facts stipulated within the bible, I'll take "dying liar" on the chin. Otherwise, retract it.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
29 Sep 06
2 edits

Dear seeking friends. After the sneers of dying liars, here's another marvelous song on the experience of Christ as reality.
It comes as no surprise to me that your grasp of theology is so wanting when
you find such hymns as these as inspiring.

I bet it is sung to some insipid, 'pop songy' kind of crap, too.

Nemesio

j

Moves
29 Sep 06

Originally posted by scottishinnz

Name calling? Oh, I'm terribly hurt my that. One can certainly see from this that your debating prowess is of the highest calibre.

If you are going to call me a "dying liar" then you should substantiate that. Of cours ...[text shortened]... stipulated within the bible, I'll take "dying liar" on the chin. Otherwise, retract it.[/b]
Dying ... liar.

Dying and spreading death.

Deceived and deceiving.

I don't care where you take it, on the chin or slightly below the jaw.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
29 Sep 06

Dying ... liar.

Deceived and deceiving.

I'd rather be wrong and spend an eternity in hell, than be right and spend eternity with a self-righteous idiot like you.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
29 Sep 06

I'd rather be wrong and spend an eternity in hell, than be right and spend eternity with a self-righteous idiot like you.
Spend not, want not.

j

Moves
29 Sep 06
1 edit

While you're waiting to spend eternity somewhere, I'll enjoy a Simple Way to Experience Christ now and this evening.

It is a sad thing to have to wait to live, let alone wait to find out if you are going to live.

Such things happen to those hoodwinked by Darwin's Gospel of Dirt.

Happy waiting.

h

Cosmos

Moves
30 Sep 06

While you're waiting to spend eternity somewhere, I'll enjoy a Simple Way to Experience Christ now and this evening.

It is a sad thing to have to wait to live, let alone wait to find out if you are going to live.

Happy waiting.
I hope you enjoy experiencing Christ - don't forget to swallow his juices and don't spit.

h

Cosmos

Moves
30 Sep 06

Dying ... liar.

Deceived and deceiving.

Technically, we are all dying.

At least we are not wasting our lives cut and pasting nonsense about a non-existent person.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
30 Sep 06

Happy waiting.
Yes, you and your sect can have fun murdering, condescending, condemning, berating, judging, being racist, homophobic and committing every other nasty little attrocity that the Christian sect is so well known for.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
30 Sep 06

Yes, you and your sect can have fun murdering, condescending, condemning, berating, judging, being racist, homophobic and committing every other nasty little attrocity that the Christian sect is so well known for.
At least we is gud spellirs.

i

Moves
30 Sep 06

Jesus is King

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
30 Sep 06

Originally posted by incredibles1971
Jesus is King
Jesus is Fiction.

This is fun.

j

Moves
30 Sep 06
2 edits

What do you care? There is no ultimate justice with your gospel of dirt.

Everyone comfortably melts into dust with no accountability to any final governing justice.

That's what you wanted with your Darwinian Gospel of Dirt. No need to put on your moral hat and act like conscience means anything in your Darwinian Gospel of Dirt.

Remember? You like your universe without a final authority figure.

j

Moves
30 Sep 06

Originally posted by howardgee
Technically, we are all dying.

At least we are not wasting our lives cut and pasting nonsense about a non-existent person.
Say it again with more fervor and eloquence.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
30 Sep 06
1 edit

What do you care? There is no ultimate justice with your gospel of dirt.

Everyone comfortably melts into dust with no accountability to any final governing justice.

That's what you wanted with your Darwinian Gospel of Dirt. No need to put on your moral hat and act like conscience means anything in your Darwinian Gospel of Dirt.

Remember? You like your universe without a final authority figure.
GENESIS 2:7 then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Sounds like a Gospel of Dirt to me. But that ain't Darwin talkin'.