1. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 15:07
    I'm starting a new religious war.

All other religions have ridiculous reasons for war so I am going to propose the JW's pay for not celebrating Halloween. The ancient Celtics demand I fight for the cause!

Religious extremism must be based on low I.Q and poverty.
    A billionaire doesn't thank God, he thanks himself. A man using rags as clothing and owns nothing but a donkey and a bucket to crap in thanks God ๐Ÿ™„

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely believe in a creator because material and matter and consciousness didn't create itself but sometimes I wonder what year it will be when the world stops with the organized, man made religions.

I'm guessing between the years 2100 and 2200.
    A great awakening.
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 15:23
    @Fartacus
    PROsPER INFIDEL!
  3. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 15:41
    The great thing about my new religious war is we get to wear Halloween costumes into battle.

I'm going as Elvis ๐Ÿ•บ
  4. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 15:54
    @fartacus said
    Can you quantify/qualify Extremism, IQ, and Poverty?

We need to properly assess the forces of the two sides fighting the war you are wanting to start.

Which side will you be representing? Show your credentials. A certificate rating your extremism, a certificate showing your IQ, and the last bank statement showing the balance of your accounts.
  5. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 16:04
    200 virgins for anyone who dies in battle and an Amazon gift card worth 75 euros.
  6. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 16:08
    @PettyTalk

I'll probably be a double agent. I like to stir the pot ya know?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 17:44
    @fartacus said
    I'm starting a new religious war.

All other religions have ridiculous reasons for war so I am going to propose the JW's pay for not celebrating Halloween. The ancient Celtics demand I fight for the cause!

A billionaire doesn't thank God, he thanks himself. A man using rags as clothing and owns nothing but a don ...[text shortened]... organized, man made religions.

I'm guessing between the years 2100 and 2200.
    A great awakening.
    I’ll join.

What the pay like?
  8. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 17:481 edit
    Free costume of your choice. Well pay for it if we can find it. You have to provide your own weapons though.

Bologna sandwiches twice a day and all the chocolates you can eat. (We found an old warehouse full of old chocolates from before COVID) Still good if you ask me.
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 21:531 edit
    @fartacus said
    Free costume of your choice. Well pay for it if we can find it. You have to provide your own weapons though.

Bologna sandwiches twice a day and all the chocolates you can eat. (We found an old warehouse full of old chocolates from before COVID) Still good if you ask me.
    Hmm, chocolate, very tempting. Is circum-schism a requirement to join ?
  10. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 23:22
    @moonbus said
    Hmm, chocolate, very tempting. Is circum-schism a requirement to join ?
    No but we will seperate everyone into like minded battalions. Shirts and Skins kinda thing ya know?
  11. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 06:44
    @fartacus said
    200 virgins for anyone who dies in battle and an Amazon gift card worth 75 euros.
    What do I use the Amazon card for in afterlife?
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 07:33
    @ponderable said
    What do I use the Amazon card for in afterlife?
    Wings.
  13. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 10:35
    I don't think chicken wings are allowed in the afterlife. Tasty but unhealthy.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 10:53
    @fartacus said
    I don't think chicken wings are allowed in the afterlife. Tasty but unhealthy.
    I knew it!.....
  15. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 14:35
    @Fartacus said.
    "Don't get me wrong, I absolutely believe in a creator because material and matter and consciousness didn't create itself but sometimes I wonder what year it will be when the world stops with the organized, man made religions."

What is the matter with material?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree