A New Religion

A New Religion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
16 Jul 17

I'm thinking of starting one. Doctrine is to be established by the early adopters.

Whose in?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 17

Originally posted by divegeester
I'm thinking of starting one. Doctrine is to be established by the early adopters.

Whose in?
Me .. but it depends on the doctrine

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Jul 17

Whose in?
What the heck, i'm in.

Moves
16 Jul 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
Me .. but it depends on the doctrine
Read the OP...😛

Moves
16 Jul 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
What the heck, i'm in.
Explain your doctrine...

One doctrine each

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 17

Explain your doctrine...

One doctrine each
OSAS

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Jul 17

Explain your doctrine...

One doctrine each
Most are forgiven and get to go to heaven. The few rotten apples simply remain in their graves.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 17

Most are forgiven and get to go to heaven. The few rotten apples simply remain in their graves.
That is what is actually going to happen. Except that some rotten apples are so rotten that God will raise them up just to give them a taste of what they did to people. Those who tortured and killed the prophets and innocent people, raped and murdered entire tribes and nations.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Jul 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
That is what is actually going to happen. Except that some rotten apples are so rotten that God will raise them up just to give them a taste of what they did to people. Those who tortured and killed the prophets and innocent people, raped and murdered entire tribes and nations.
Understood sir. But in our new religion there won't be any of that divine vengeance or retribution, just divine justice in the saving of the righteous.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 17

Understood sir. But in our new religion there won't be any of that divine vengeance or retribution, just divine justice in the saving of the righteous.
Oh .. of course.

c

Moves
17 Jul 17

In this new religion, does the crucifixion of Jesus benefit all of mankind? Or still only the ones who actually believe that it truly happened?

w

Moves
17 Jul 17
1 edit

Yes, icksnay on the hellna.

That is, if you want Dive to participate.

w

Moves
17 Jul 17

Originally posted by chaney3
In this new religion, does the crucifixion of Jesus benefit all of mankind? Or still only the ones who actually believe that it truly happened?
Well there ya go, you had to ruin it all for them by bringing up the crucifixion.

Killjoy! 😠

c

Moves
17 Jul 17

Originally posted by whodey
Well there ya go, you had to ruin it all for them by bringing up the crucifixion.

Killjoy! 😠
Lol, c'mon whodey!!

Where does Jesus fit into this new religion? Do I need to believe in Him? Or maybe it doesn't matter?

After all, wouldn't God be bigger than all of that anyway?

Isn't He like......the creator of the universe?

w

Moves
17 Jul 17

Originally posted by chaney3
Lol, c'mon whodey!!

Where does Jesus fit into this new religion? Do I need to believe in Him? Or maybe it doesn't matter?

After all, wouldn't God be bigger than all of that anyway?

Isn't He like......the creator of the universe?
You want us to agree on the new religion? We can't even agree on the old ones.

That's it! I declare another Jihad! ðŸ˜