@robbie and Galveston: a question on voting

@robbie and Galveston: a question on voting

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Nov 12

Have either of you since becoming Jehovah's Witnesses ever voted in any sort of political poll?

rc

Moves
06 Nov 12
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
Have either of you since becoming Jehovah's Witnesses ever voted in any sort of political poll?
I never voted in any poll prior to becoming a witness at the age of 23, no local elections, no general elections ever and I never voted afterwards either.

Moves
06 Nov 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I never voted in any poll prior to becoming a witness at the age of 23, no local elections, no general elections ever and I never voted afterwards either.
if the bnp were neck and neck with one of the main parties in a local election would you vote?

rc

Moves
06 Nov 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
if the bnp were neck and neck with one of the main parties in a local election would you vote?
I wouldn't vote but then again, i wouldn't get a skinhead and play screwdriver albums
either.

Moves
06 Nov 12

I wouldn't vote but then again, i wouldn't get a skinhead and play screwdriver albums
either.
do the j.w. boffins have a plan for running a country, just in case everybody took up the j.w. faith.

s

England

Moves
06 Nov 12

can one of explain why voting seems to be a problem

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
06 Nov 12

do the j.w. boffins have a plan for running a country, just in case everybody took up the j.w. faith.
This is what we're trying to ascertain in the Christian Neutrality #2 thread. It's proving a little difficult at the moment.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 12

we are running a country, we are a spiritual nation.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
This is what we're trying to ascertain in the Christian Neutrality #2 thread. It's proving a little difficult at the moment.
its not difficult at all, its you who wants to make the dinner lady a part of the political process, unbelievably! 😲

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
06 Nov 12

its not difficult at all, its you who wants to make the dinner lady a part of the political process, unbelievably! 😲
I've never said anything of the sort, quit lying Rob.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 12

I've never said anything of the sort, quit lying Rob.
It appeared that way to me, i am not lying, it really does.

Moves
06 Nov 12

ive had a read through the christian neutrality #2, my guess would be that the j.w's have no guidance or policies on the subject so robbie and glav have no idea what would happen, but dont seem to want to admit it - just incase it makes there religion seem silly and badly thought out. especially when faced with real-world situations.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
06 Nov 12

It appeared that way to me, i am not lying, it really does.
You brought up the dinner lady, not me.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 12

ive had a read through the christian neutrality #2, my guess would be that the j.w's have no guidance or policies on the subject so robbie and glav have no idea what would happen, but dont seem to want to admit it - just incase it makes there religion seem silly and badly thought out. especially when faced with real-world situations.
sure thats the reason, look, we rock, you cant touch us, we are the best, when will you
people realise this? I have already stated that i am reticent about answering purely
speculative questions, but no, it was not good enough!

rc

Moves
06 Nov 12
1 edit

You brought up the dinner lady, not me.
oops I did, didn't I 😛