@deucer and divegeester and how you get to heaven

@deucer and divegeester and how you get to heaven

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
12 Sep 10

Originally posted by Rajk999
God told Adam to replenish the earth. So there must have been life and possibly humans before Adam. Therefore you cannot tell how long humans have been on the earth from the Biblical account of creation.
Wow...Unbelieveable. You who says they believe and even tries to defend the Bible is saying that the Bibles discription of Adam being the first man created is not true? Oh my gosh Raj. Are you really that messed up? How could you think such a thing? How could you be so far off track from Bible truths?

rc

Moves
12 Sep 10

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
HAHA!
i am glad it brought a smile at least πŸ™‚ never the less, its true you know, as is evidenced from the eerie silence of our friends duecer, divegeester, (i think ill refer to him as dive-jester) and the inability of our friend raj to comprehend that yes indeed, Christ did state, that no one had ascended to heaven prior to himself. They had committed themselves to a line of reasoning, supported not be scripture, but by tradition and they are now unable to reconcile that line of reasoning with the words of the Christ, HaHa indeed! πŸ™‚

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
12 Sep 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i am glad it brought a smile at least πŸ™‚ never the less, its true you know, as is evidenced from the eerie silence of our friends duecer, divegeester, (i think ill refer to him as dive-jester) and the inability of our friend raj to comprehend that yes indeed, Christ did state, that no one had ascended to heaven prior to himself. They had committed t ...[text shortened]... are now unable to reconcile that line of reasoning with the words of the Christ, HaHa indeed! πŸ™‚
I think you have an unfortunate perspective. Technically right or not, such dogged attachment to what is inherently a repugnant concept is troubling to me.

Hope you're having fun tormenting your collection of heathens though.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Sep 10

Originally posted by galveston75
Wow...Unbelieveable. You who says they believe and even tries to defend the Bible is saying that the Bibles discription of Adam being the first man created is not true? Oh my gosh Raj. Are you really that messed up? How could you think such a thing? How could you be so far off track from Bible truths?
First man from this batch. What did God mean by replenish? Do you know?
Your thinking is narrow and shallow.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Sep 10

, as is evidenced from the eerie silence of our friends duecer, divegeester,
Funny; after your three unsolicited and rude PMs to me, the final one stating you "wanted nothing to do with me" - I'm surprised you are so keen to engage my opinion now, especially as you so obviously avoiding the pertinent question in my original thread.

Lightweight arrogance indeed.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
12 Sep 10

That must be the date you like but check out those sites as I know you probably didn't and you'll see differently.
That's not the date i like, but the date geneticists have concluded by looking at the evidence.

Which sites are you gibbering on about?

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
12 Sep 10

i am glad it brought a smile at least πŸ™‚ never the less, its true you know, as is evidenced from the eerie silence of our friends duecer, divegeester, (i think ill refer to him as dive-jester) and the inability of our friend raj to comprehend that yes indeed, Christ did state, that no one had ascended to heaven prior to himself. They had committed t ...[text shortened]... are now unable to reconcile that line of reasoning with the words of the Christ, HaHa indeed! πŸ™‚
there has been little or no response because we have already won that argument, and care little for your childish refusal to admit your error

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
12 Sep 10

First man from this batch. What did God mean by replenish? Do you know?
Your thinking is narrow and shallow.
First batch? What like cookies or something? What are you talking about? The BIBLE says he is the first human plain and simple after God created the earth. Remember reading that? And there was no woman so God created Eve. Remember that?
Show me in the Bible where you get this stuff...

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
12 Sep 10

Originally posted by duecer
there has been little or no response because we have already won that argument, and care little for your childish refusal to admit your error
Don't think so my friend. You still have not answered intentionally all the scriptures I asked to to respond to and I'm still waiting. Are you hiding?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
12 Sep 10

Originally posted by Proper Knob
That's not the date i like, but the date geneticists have concluded by looking at the evidence.

Which sites are you gibbering on about?
Are you really sure you want to see them? It will prove you wrong so be sure.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Sep 10
2 edits

First batch? What like cookies or something? What are you talking about? The BIBLE says he is the first human plain and simple after God created the earth. Remember reading that? And there was no woman so God created Eve. Remember that?
Show me in the Bible where you get this stuff...
I asked you already what did God mean by REPLENISH the Earth:

GE 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and REPLENISH the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

GE 9:1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and REPLENISH the earth.

In the second passage there were people before Noah. In the first passage there must have been some kind of life on Earth BEFORE ADAM. You dont know what kind of life that was. The Bible does not say.

But I know you JWs .. full of false doctrines and underhand enough to twist the Bible to fabricate beliefs to suit your taste.

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
12 Sep 10

Don't think so my friend. You still have not answered intentionally all the scriptures I asked to to respond to and I'm still waiting. Are you hiding?
extraordinary how you can be outright lying and call someone else a liar right to their (figurative) face. asked and answered...move along Chumly

Matt 5:5

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
12 Sep 10
1 edit

I asked you already what did God mean by REPLENISH the Earth:

[i]GE 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and [b]REPLENISH the earth
, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

GE 9:1 And God blessed Noah an ...[text shortened]... false doctrines and underhand enough to twist the Bible to fabricate beliefs to suit your taste.[/b]
Genesis 1:28 (New International Version)

28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

Genesis 1:28 (New American Standard Bible)

28God blessed them; and God said to them, "(A)Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth."

Genesis 1:28 (Amplified Bible)
28And God blessed them and said to them, Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it [using all its vast resources in the service of God and man]; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and over every living creature that moves upon the earth.

Genesis 1:28 (English Standard Version)

28And God blessed them. And God said to them,(A) "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth."

Genesis 1:28 (New King James Version)
28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

Genesis 1:28 (New International Reader's Version)

28 God blessed them. He said to them, "Have children and increase your numbers. Fill the earth and bring it under your control. Rule over the fish in the waters and the birds of the air. Rule over every living creature that moves on the ground."

Genesis 1:28 (Today's New International Version)
28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

Sorry Raj but your translation doesn't agree with what any of these translations say and I have more if you want.

So see here is one of many problems. First it is totally inconsistant with all the rest of the bible period.
I made the comment yesterday that the Bible always proves it's own truths over and over. You should be able to look up other scriptures that confirm what your saying your translation says.
But I know you can't because that's not the truth of Adam. So instead of seeing one scripture and you think it might be suggesting something like this, what does the rest of the bible say about Adam and God creating him? Every scripture says he was the first human God created for this earth.
Always always test and compare other scriptures up to something you read there.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
12 Sep 10

Originally posted by duecer
extraordinary how you can be outright lying and call someone else a liar right to their (figurative) face. asked and answered...move along Chumly

Matt 5:5
Where did I say you or anyone lied??????????????????????? Whats up with that accusation?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Sep 10

Genesis 1:28 (New International Version)

28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

Genesis 1:28 (New American Standard Bible)

28God blessed them; and God said to them, " ...[text shortened]... Always always test and compare other scriptures up to something you read there.
Conveniently not using the King James Version?