6 day creation story, ancient Egyptian mythology:

6 day creation story, ancient Egyptian mythology:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 May 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
Learn your lesson.
That lesson is don't debate trolls.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 May 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
That lesson is don't debate trolls.
If you would stop trolling I would not have to debate you.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Jun 14

If you would stop trolling I would not have to debate you.
Trolls don't debate, they just stick to one story, a one trick pony. They are also incapable of change. Trolls might as well be rocks.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jun 14

Trolls don't debate, they just stick to one story, a one trick pony. They are also incapable of change. Trolls might as well be rocks.
You are not interested in debating spiritual matters, therefore, you are just a troll, a one trick pony.

F

Moves
05 Jun 14
1 edit

You are not interested in debating spiritual matters, therefore, you are just a troll, a one trick pony.
...says the master troll himself.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jun 14

Originally posted by FabianFnas
...says the master troll himself.
You are the one trolling. I am just responding to false teachers.

F

Moves
05 Jun 14

You are the one trolling. I am just responding to false teachers.
Did I hear Dasa the Hindu speaking? False teachers, you say?

The fact that the 6 day creation story originated from the the ancient Egyptian mythology a thousand years older that the genesis copy have been proved again and again. You should chose your teachers better.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jun 14

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Did I hear Dasa the Hindu speaking? False teachers, you say?

The fact that the 6 day creation story originated from the the ancient Egyptian mythology a thousand years older that the genesis copy have been proved again and again. You should chose your teachers better.
Who proved it? Not sonhouse?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Jun 14

Who proved it? Not sonhouse?
No, to anyone visiting the Cairo museum and can see the cartouche for themselves.

I suspect if you ever DID go to Cairo, you would specifically avoid looking at that carving for fear of losing your deeply programmed dogma.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jun 14

No, to anyone visiting the Cairo museum and can see the cartouche for themselves.

I suspect if you ever DID go to Cairo, you would specifically avoid looking at that carving for fear of losing your deeply programmed dogma.
Even if there is a carving of the creation, that does not prove it was from Eqyptian mythology because Joseph became second in charge of Egypt about 400 years before Moses and later brought his whole family to live there. Why couldn't that account for the carvings?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Jun 14
4 edits

Even if there is a carving of the creation, that does not prove it was from Eqyptian mythology because Joseph became second in charge of Egypt about 400 years before Moses and later brought his whole family to live there. Why couldn't that account for the carvings?
Because the Egyptian story predates ANY Jewish input by a thousand years. It goes back to the beginning of Upper Egypt to the times of the very first small pyramids.

They had a high civilization when Hebrews were just tribes fighting over a few acres in Gaza, something you would know if you actually had an interest in history.

The funny thing is, there were large structures built way before ANY of those civilizations came about in what is now Turkey at Gobekli Tepe, dated to 10,000 BC when most other tribes were just hunter gatherers and here these people made very complex structures WAY before ANY Egyptian civilization started.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Jun 14

Because the Egyptian story predates ANY Jewish input by a thousand years. It goes back to the beginning of Upper Egypt to the times of the very first small pyramids.

They had a high civilization when Hebrews were just tribes fighting over a few acres in Gaza, something you would know if you actually had an interest in history.

The funny thing is, ther ...[text shortened]... ures WAY before ANY Egyptian civilization started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzSquc21mzc
Bullshyte !

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Jun 14

[b]Bullshyte ! [/b]
Gobekli Tepe predates the pyramids and that's a fact jack.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Jun 14

Gobekli Tepe predates the pyramids and that's a fact jack.
Your so-called facts don't impress me because you have no proof. I have the Holy Bible as more reliable historical proof.

The Bible has proven to be more historically and archaeologically accurate than any other ancient book. It has been subjected to the minutest scientific textual analysis possible to humanity and has been proven to be authentic in every way.

http://www.icr.org/biblical-record/

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Jun 14
1 edit

Your so-called facts don't impress me because you have no proof. I have the Holy Bible as more reliable historical proof.

[b]The Bible has proven to be more historically and archaeologically accurate than any other ancient book. It has been subjected to the minutest scientific textual analysis possible to humanity and has been proven to be authentic in every way.

http://www.icr.org/biblical-record/[/b]
If it's so authentic, tell me why an omniscient god would set up the story in Genesis where Eve takes a bite of the forbidden fruit when this omniscient so-called god would have known all about what Eve was going to do even before it created the universe and Earth.

So why would it go ahead and set a trap it knew would lead to the failure of Eve?

Why? Because the whole thing was MADE UP BY MEN and no god was involved. The same with the rest of the bullshyte tales in your despised bible.