You know what's annoying?

You know what's annoying?

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stitching you up

Moves
04 Jan 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Crowley
This only stops move reminder emails when it's your turn to move.
This does not stop the dumbasses from sending superfluous move reminders to you.
hmmm... I thought that blocked all reminders. I know that I don't receive reminders ever. I thought this was because I'd turned them off. Maybe I've turned off all e-mail, but I can't see how I'd have done that (without putting in a false e-mail address). Maybe it's just that none of my opponents remind me???

edit: if you guys want to see this improvement it's got a much greater chance of being noticed in the "Site Ideas" forum. I know it might seem that ideas are posted again & again and get ignored, but they're on a long list and maybe if they're posted again they'll move up.
If you want I could move this thread to the ideas forum - let me know.

d

Moves
04 Jan 05

Are you just a rec magnet or what?
Astute people recognize my genuine, courteous attitude.

Vox Populi

38.9265 N, 94.6372 W

Moves
04 Jan 05

Originally posted by belgianfreak
hmmm... I thought that blocked all reminders. I know that I don't receive reminders ever. I thought this was because I'd turned them off. Maybe I've turned off all e-mail, but I can't see how I'd have done that (without putting in a false e-mail address). Maybe it's just that none of my opponents remind me???

edit: if you guys want to see thi ...[text shortened]... again they'll move up.
If you want I could move this thread to the ideas forum - let me know.
Well, I have no problem with that...feel free to move this to the Ideas forum.

Thanks! Maybe I'll get a a rec out of this...hmm.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
04 Jan 05

Originally posted by darvlay
Astute people recognize my genuine, courteous attitude.
Bah. You probably require your fellow handjobbers to follow you around the forums and rec all your posts.

Vox Populi

38.9265 N, 94.6372 W

Moves
04 Jan 05

Bah. You probably require your fellow handjobbers to follow you around the forums and rec all your posts.
Now, now...let's focus on the goal: No Move Reminders!

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
04 Jan 05

Originally posted by Shanshu311
Now, now...let's focus on the goal: No Move Reminders!
Couple things u can do.

Change your email address to something made up. Downside is u receive no email from RHP.
Set up a filter so all the emails disappear into their own folder. That way u can just empty out the folder every so often and u still get your move notifications.

But I do agree completely that people shouldn't be allowed send move reminders 3 days into a 21 day game. Fair enough receiving a reminder when your timebank is being used.

For the seatbelt fella and all others like u, what u should do is, click on Action at the top of the my Games page and then choose 'My Move'. That way you won't be bothered by the fasten seat belt sign, and you'll leave the rest of us reminder haters in peace.

D

Vox Populi

38.9265 N, 94.6372 W

Moves
04 Jan 05

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Couple things u can do.

Change your email address to something made up. Downside is u receive no email from RHP.
Set up a filter so all the emails disappear into their own folder. That way u can just empty out the folder every so often and u still get your move notifications.

But I do agree completely that people shouldn't be allowed send move rem ...[text shortened]... by the fasten seat belt sign, and you'll leave the rest of us reminder haters in peace.

D
That's what I'm saying! Amen.

p
GTX

Aberdeen, Scotland

Moves
04 Jan 05

i say we retaliate.

i would like an option where i could send back emails that remind my opponent im on holiday and its unlikely i will be moving before the date clearly specified on my holiday setting text.

Vox Populi

38.9265 N, 94.6372 W

Moves
05 Jan 05

Originally posted by pendejo
i say we retaliate.

i would like an option where i could send back emails that remind my opponent im on holiday and its unlikely i will be moving before the date clearly specified on my holiday setting text.
Now THAT is an idea!!! I like it!