when russ goes on holiday ...

when russ goes on holiday ...

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
31 Mar 06

please enjoy your holidays russ ...

and please leave us with some BIG tournies to fill.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
31 Mar 06

Originally posted by flexmore
please enjoy your holidays russ ...

and please leave us with some BIG tournies to fill.
I know, I know...I have been a bit behind on the tournies in my race to prepare to go away for a week. I guess holidays are all the more enjoyable because of the increased stress in the run up to leaving!

At least the I managed to release the 'ignore list' before I went, even if I did just break one of software's most important unwritten rules - never, ever, make changes and release code a day before you go away.....😳

-Russ

g
Mad Murdock

I forgot

Moves
31 Mar 06

Enjoy your holidays!

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
31 Mar 06
2 edits

Originally posted by Russ
.... At least the I managed to release the 'ignore list' before I went, even if I did just break one of software's most important unwritten rules - never, ever, make changes and release code a day before you go away.....😳

-Russ
i think the best chess players are the best because they know the rules ... and when to break them ...

i think you probly know when to break the rules of programming.

and ... on your holidays ... please remember to forget "us" .. and please froget to remember "us".

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
31 Mar 06

i think the best chess players are the best because they know the rules ... and when to break them ...

i think you probly know when to break the rules of programming.

and ... on your holidays ... please remember to forget "us" .. and please froget to remember "us".
The sad reality of being self employed is you can never leave it all behind. (And it is not just RHP) LapTop is packed, mobile phone is charged, but only to be used in emergencies....(with luck)

-Russ

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
31 Mar 06

Originally posted by Russ
The sad reality of being self employed is you can never leave it all behind. (And it is not just RHP) LapTop is packed, mobile phone is charged, but only to be used in emergencies....(with luck)

-Russ
Please Please can we have a nice mini banded tourney.

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
31 Mar 06
2 edits

Originally posted by Freddie2006
Please Please can we have a nice mini banded tourney.
did you read this thread?

how about some huge banded tournies? then russ can spend some family/holiday time.

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
31 Mar 06

did you read this thread?

how about some huge banded tournies? then russ can spend some family/holiday time.
Yea, but quite small groups 😛