What about having a three day timebank?

What about having a three day timebank?

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
23 Oct 05
1 edit

I like to play fairly fast games offering 1 day timeout 0 timebank,but I can see why many players don't pick up my invites,especially before/during weekends.
I think the option to have games with 3 days t/b would be a good compromise between playing fast and not be timeouted if you don't login for a day or go out for the weekend.
I'd like particularly games with 1 day t/o+3 days t/b or even 3 t/o+3 t/b.........

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
23 Oct 05

Originally posted by Ravello
I like to play fairly fast games offering 1 day timeout 0 timebank,but I can see why many players don't pick up my invites,especially before/during weekends.
I think the option to have games with 3 days t/b would be a good compromise between playing fast and not be timeouted if you don't login for a day or go out for the weekend.
I'd like particularly games with 1 day t/o+3 days t/b or even 3 t/o+3 t/b.........
Rec'd

DS

Moves
24 Oct 05

Great idea! I agree completely.

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
25 Oct 05

I would also like to have the opportunity to create games with no timeout but with very large timebank,for example a game with 0 days t/o +40 days t/b or longer.......

y

Mumbai, India

Moves
28 Oct 05

Great Idea! I fully support it. I myself would prefer games with 1 day timeout and 3 day timebank. Also, 1 day timebank would be great. I would actually prefer 1 day timeout and 1 day timebank. Many of us want to play fast games, but then 1 day time out and no timebank is a risk for all of us. Very little timebank of say 1/3 days would be great to have!

Currently, I am either forced to play 1 day timeout with no time bank or 1 day timeout with 7 days time bank.

F

Moves
04 Nov 05

I like fast games!! Good idea!!

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
12 Dec 05

Russ,still waiting.......

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
07 Jan 06

Please,please,please..........

a

omnipresent

Moves
07 Jan 06

Did you send feedback about this?

s

Moves
07 Jan 06

[yoda]
Not far. Patience! Soon you will be with him. [/yoda]

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
07 Jan 06

Originally posted by angie88
Did you send feedback about this?
No,because it usually takes a good week for the answer and I know Russ watches often this forum.
The fact is that there are already a lot of tournaments with 1 day timeout and 3 days timebank, so I don't see why this time setting is not available when creating an open invite......

s

Moves
15 Jan 06

I would also like to have the opportunity to create games with no timeout but with very large timebank,for example a game with 0 days t/o +40 days t/b or longer.......
I agree... I would equally like 0 day T/O and 10 day or 20 day T/B options for fast play

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
15 Jan 06

Originally posted by sevenstar
I agree... I would equally like 0 day T/O and 10 day or 20 day T/B options for fast play
i would like the option for a SERIOUSLY fast game : 0/0.5.
0 timeout and 12 hours timebank ....

i would only use them on weekends when i wanted a game in a day.

of course they would need to come with some flashing red warning signs.

s

Moves
16 Jan 06

bump

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
06 Jun 06

Bump again,I still wish that option.