Update the clan preference!

Update the clan preference!

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
The Rams

Moves
04 Sep 07

Clan leaders evidently need to know how to satisfy members, and it is probably really hard for leaders to satisfy the clan.

In addition to showing how many games each person has and their max, add features to show

preferred challenge timeouts
separate clan availability
specific leagues member will do

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
04 Sep 07

Originally posted by Ramned
Clan leaders evidently need to know how to satisfy members, and it is probably really hard for leaders to satisfy the clan.

In addition to showing how many games each person has and their max, add features to show

I like that, rec'd

R
The Rams

Moves
04 Sep 07

And as a separate idea : Provide a link to the games explorer - I hate having to scroll through forums to get there. Just a convenient feature.

N

The sky

Moves
04 Sep 07

And as a separate idea : Provide a link to the games explorer - I hate having to scroll through forums to get there. Just a convenient feature.
Agreed - and I would guess that it is planned - but until then:

1. If you use Firefox and the RHP Extension, you get a link to the games explorer from your games.
2. The address is very easy to remember, simply add "gamesexplorer" to the site address.

c

100$ de l'heure.

Moves
05 Sep 07

100% agree, and I would add: The possibility to know in how many challenges that have not started yet my members are involved.

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
05 Sep 07

Originally posted by cubitus
100% agree, and I would add: The possibility to know in how many challenges that have not started yet my members are involved.
I love you. 🙂

c

100$ de l'heure.

Moves
06 Sep 07

Originally posted by Dutch Defense
I love you. 🙂
Keep it undercover, my friend. I have a wife and a child. 😉

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
06 Sep 07

Keep it undercover, my friend. I have a wife and a child. 😉
I'm kidding.

I
King of slow

Moves
10 Sep 07

I also second this list. Although, I'd like to see a max games setting for each clan you belong to such that it's a hard limit and not just a suggestion to the clan leader.

And thanks Russ for entertaining all this. You and the rest of the devs continue to improve on an already kick-ass product. Kudos!

c

100$ de l'heure.

Moves
10 Sep 07

What about being able to see if a clan is accepting challenges in the clan list, without having to click it?

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
11 Sep 07

What about being able to see if a clan is accepting challenges in the clan list, without having to click it?
You can do that already - Just use the 'is accepting challenges' tick box.

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
11 Sep 07

Separate clan availability, with a hard limit on the number of games per clan - that would be great for clan members.

For clan leaders it would be a big help to have more info in the 'members info' page - like some stats for the players: win / lose / draw, timeouts, up-coming vacations etc.

c

100$ de l'heure.

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by orangutan
You can do that already - Just use the 'is accepting challenges' tick box.
Hey! Thank you! I missed that one! 😵