trial by forum for banned players

trial by forum for banned players

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
10 Oct 05

I wish we had a forum that had the list of banned palyers, what they were banned for and when they will return.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
10 Oct 05

Originally posted by kirksey957
I wish we had a forum that had the list of banned palyers, what they were banned for and when they will return.
Create one!

Your first enty:
Currently Freddie, Nordlys, rhb, Coconut, Phlabibit, Rheymans, Angie88 and Ark13 are banned, of which I know they are. In three days rhb will return, and I think all others will be back in seven days. Rhb used a naughty word, all others probably got banned for posting in a thread they were not permitted to post into.

DS

Moves
12 Oct 05

Originally posted by Aiko
Rhb used a naughty word...
What word was that? 😉

T
The-Sphinx

South East England

Moves
13 Oct 05

Originally posted by zeeblebot
not doubting anyone's guilt, but if banned players were allowed to defend themselves in forum trial threads (say, threads initiated for each banned player by the mods, in the General forums) maybe we wouldn't have all those threads complaining about their dismissal.
I honestly think this would be a terrible idea. It just wouldn't work in practice, it would only make the likes of me go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

Get the idea?

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
13 Oct 05

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
What word was that? 😉
I said 'front-bum'.

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
15 Oct 05

Originally posted by rhb
When? I missed that one!

We pay for entertainment - public trial would be entertaining to say the least 🙂

To keep it fair though, it should all happen in a new 'Trials' forum so the threads can be ignored easily.

😉🙂😛
The Forums have been shut down three times in the history of RHP. The first time concerned cheating accusations.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
19 Oct 05

Originally posted by zeeblebot
not doubting anyone's guilt, but if banned players were allowed to defend themselves in forum trial threads (say, threads initiated for each banned player by the mods, in the General forums) maybe we wouldn't have all those threads complaining about their dismissal.
Of all the dim witted ideas I've heard spouted on this subject, this one takes the large pointed hat with the D on it.

Have you read what the average moron writes in the forums?? Yeah, when my cards are up, I really want to be judged by them....

pffffft....