TOURNAMENT RESTRUCTURE IDEA

TOURNAMENT RESTRUCTURE IDEA

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
19 Apr 05

Originally posted by Gatecrasher
But when you entered the 2005 championship the potential group sizes were already known. Also, there was no need to resign these games, a 60 day timebank is plenty. Not many blitz games last 120 days!

As for the rest of your suggestions, I'm not such a lover of regularity. Its nice to bring up the tournament page and find something different and exot ...[text shortened]... 1200-1700 range scrambling to enter far for too few banded tournaments of popular time length.
The time it takes me to make 30 moves is the equivalent to a full match for my club. I don't always have that much time on my hands to be updating games. I was forced to play bad chess as i needed to move too quickly. I want to improve and the only way i see to do that is to play slowly. Short timeouts are something i avoid, i know the games were 60 days each but i might only log on 3 times a week. If i don't update them all at once, the difficult ones would result in timeout.

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
14 Nov 05

oh well