Timeouts

Timeouts

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
21 Aug 07
1 edit

Instead of having the current thing that shows how much time we have left in oiur games (ex- White has 23 hours and 59 minutes to move [plus timebank: White has 3 days of timebank remaining]), it just says when timeout is.

For example: If you have 3 days to move with no timebank, it will say "Timeout on August 24, 2007 16:46).

R
The Rams

Moves
21 Aug 07

No, I like knowing how much time til timebank cuts - and then I like seeing how much timebank left.

Of course, when a timeout is offered, I believe you should have the option to claim a draw, win the game, or unrate it.

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
21 Aug 07

Originally posted by Ramned
No, I like knowing how much time til timebank cuts - and then I like seeing how much timebank left.

Of course, when a timeout is offered, I believe you should have the option to claim a draw, win the game, or unrate it.
Speaking of timeout, would you like to join my clan? Clan 24752

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
22 Aug 07

Originally posted by Dutch Defense
Instead of having the current thing that shows how much time we have left in oiur games (ex- White has 23 hours and 59 minutes to move [plus timebank: White has 3 days of timebank remaining]), it just says when timeout is.

For example: If you have 3 days to move with no timebank, it will say "Timeout on August 24, 2007 16:46).
If it was done this way, I'd find myself calculating the days and hours left to move. I've got no idea where I'll be August 24, 2007 16:46.

P-

P

Moves
22 Aug 07

Originally posted by Ramned

I agree, but with the timeout options we'll end up with so many complaints that the person claiming a victory over timeout is an arse because they didn't choose a draw.

DS

Moves
22 Aug 07

In short: stupied idea.

Why make things worse?

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
22 Aug 07

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
In short: stupied idea.

Why make things worse?
Just a thought, I mean, this is the "Site Ideas" forum, [i]right[/b]?