Timeframe noted in post match summary:

Timeframe noted in post match summary:

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only 1 F in Uckfield

Buxted UK

Moves
08 Sep 08

Sadly due other commitments I'm spending less time here than I used to. Many people enjoy timing me out after 4 moves, when I type on the game lost icon - it tells me I lost by move timeout! but it fails to mention what the time parameters were.

There are several reasons for wanting to know this info:
How keen was the sad bloke to time me out!
Did I allow my stupid self to start a 3/7 or quicker game!
Just to know would be good.

😕

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
08 Sep 08

Originally posted by invigorate
Sadly due other commitments I'm spending less time here than I used to. Many people enjoy timing me out after 4 moves, when I type on the game lost icon - it tells me I lost by move timeout! but it fails to mention what the time parameters were.

😕
You could probably work it out by getting the pgns sent to you with timestamp included. Not what you asked for, but a possible work around. I think Russ has excluded that information on purpose, due to a perceived redundancy.

Hope all is going well.

D

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
08 Sep 08

Originally posted by invigorate

😕
If you're looking at the game in question then click the 'game history' link.
On that page you'll find a 'game info' link to the right of the board which (among other things) will show you the initial time parameters.

The same pop-up is available from the 'info' link on the 'My Games' page.

The 'timebank remaining' is usually always screwed once a game is finished. This is a 'software side-effect' / 'feature' and not a bug.