Time

Time

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
PHLAIX

SEATTLE

Moves
02 Jun 18

I like to find 1200 players who want to play a game within an hour. This hours and days thing is not for me

Australia

Moves
03 Jun 18

Try the blitz microsite (not sure if it's working at the moment). This site is mainly intended for people who want to play opponents on the other side of the world in different time zones. Or try the PlayComputer option, accessible by clicking the NewGame dropdown next to the little house icon.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
10 Jun 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @kewpie
Try the blitz microsite (not sure if it's working at the moment). This site is mainly intended for people who want to play opponents on the other side of the world in different time zones. Or try the PlayComputer option, accessible by clicking the NewGame dropdown next to the little house icon.
A computer awesome!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Jun 18

Originally posted by @phlaix
I like to find 1200 players who want to play a game within an hour. This hours and days thing is not for me
I have a friend in real life here he carries over 100 games all the time. He never lacks a time he needs to move. I did that for a little while, it brutal on your rating since your spending seconds a move against people who may actually be spending a lot more time on their moves.