Time Zone Problem

Time Zone Problem

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KG

Moves
02 Jan 05

The Time Zone setting at the RHP has only whole numbers (+1, +2, +3 etc.). There's no time zone setting such as +1/2. I would request Russ to introduce the 'halves' too. Please 🙂

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
02 Jan 05
3 edits

Originally posted by Kapil Gain
The Time Zone setting at the RHP has only whole numbers (+1, +2, +3 etc.). There's no time zone setting such as +1/2. I would request Russ to introduce the 'halves' too. Please 🙂
the time zone settings are also limited to just 12 hours ....
some older people need to adjust for 30 or 40 years, i could probably do with 15 or 20.

a 92 year old told me : his new wife is ok, he is starting to get used to her ... his old one left him for another man during the war ... the second world war ... he married his new one straight away: no point wasting time.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
02 Jan 05

If not mistaken, Flexmore doesn't realise there are people living in a time zone with an half an hour offset.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
04 Jan 05

Originally posted by Aiko
If not mistaken, Flexmore doesn't realise there are people living in a time zone with an half an hour offset.
Incorrect. All International Time Zones have "hour increments" If a particular area within that zone has a 1/2 hour setting it is a local adjustment only - usually based on a daylight saving factor.
Here in NZ we are 13 hrs ahead of GMT due to the 1hr NZDST that prevails, and all provided for in the RHP time zone settings.

skeeter

K
Strawman

Not Kansas

Moves
04 Jan 05

Originally posted by skeeter
Incorrect. All International Time Zones have "hour increments" If a particular area within that zone has a 1/2 hour setting it is a local adjustment only - usually based on a daylight saving factor.
Here in NZ we are 13 hrs ahead of GMT due to the 1hr NZDST that prevails, and all provided for in the RHP time zone settings.

skeeter
In Newfoundland, they are 1/2 an hour off as well. Look it up.
http://www.atlanticcanada.worldweb.com/TravelEssentials/TimeZones/8-188.html

KG

Moves
08 Jan 05

So dear Russ,

After all these posts, can we not have a 'half-hour' setting too? In addition, I think some people need a 'thirteenth hour' too. 🙂