Time controls on the clan challenge screen

Time controls on the clan challenge screen

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I
King of slow

Moves
17 Jun 08

Seems like it'd be highly useful to have timeout/timebank settings on the clan challenge creation screen itself. Sometimes I'd like to "sell" a match by using the other clan's time controls. This is doable by temporarily changing my clan settings and then changing them back when I'm done. It'd make more sense to do directly per challenge with your own clan's defaults filled in to start.

Carrying the idea on a bit, it would also be nice to then be able to bounce a challenge back with a different time control. Seems like it should be as much a part of the match negotiation process as the players.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
17 Jun 08

Originally posted by Ichibanov
Seems like it'd be highly useful to have timeout/timebank settings on the clan challenge creation screen itself. Sometimes I'd like to "sell" a match by using the other clan's time controls. This is doable by temporarily changing my clan settings and then changing them back when I'm done. It'd make more sense to do directly per challenge with your own clan ...[text shortened]... Seems like it should be as much a part of the match negotiation process as the players.
rec'd

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
24 Jun 08

Seems like it'd be highly useful to have timeout/timebank settings on the clan challenge creation screen itself. Sometimes I'd like to "sell" a match by using the other clan's time controls. This is doable by temporarily changing my clan settings and then changing them back when I'm done. It'd make more sense to do directly per challenge with your own clan ...[text shortened]... Seems like it should be as much a part of the match negotiation process as the players.
supported

l

Moves
25 Jun 08

endorsed

AG

Northumberland

Moves
27 Jun 08

rec'd

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
16 Jul 08

Originally posted by Alnwick Gadgy
rec'd
Should be a great enhancement and it should be easy to implement.

Supported

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
23 Jul 08

recced again. Does somebody listen?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
23 Jul 08
3 edits

Does somebody listen?

Yes.

-Russ

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
23 Jul 08

Originally posted by Russ
[b]Does somebody listen?

Yes.

-Russ[/b]
Thank you.

DMM

USA

Moves
25 Jul 08

rec'd

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
25 Jul 08
1 edit

This change is now live.

-Russ