thread counter

thread counter

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plop!

/dev/null

Moves
10 Jan 07

wouldn't it be nice (fun) if there was a counter on each thread telling you how many times the subject had been brought up before 🙂

It might be a bit difficult to implement that (since you would need a moderator to keep count, lol) but it might cut down a little on the number of times someone asks for blitz chess on a cc site or on the number of times someone starts complaining about time outs, lol

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
10 Jan 07

Originally posted by coentje
wouldn't it be nice (fun) if there was a counter on each thread telling you how many times the subject had been brought up before 🙂

It might be a bit difficult to implement that (since you would need a moderator to keep count, lol) but it might cut down a little on the number of times someone asks for blitz chess on a cc site or on the number of times someone starts complaining about time outs, lol
You got the job. Get counting!

P-

Plop!

/dev/null

Moves
10 Jan 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
You got the job. Get counting!

P-
hey, i didn't mean it to involve actual work for me personally besides just sprouting out nonsense ideas 😲