The message feature

The message feature

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
24 Dec 04

I really like the message feature when we're playing chess.

But, once you've made a move, you can't see what you've written! This is quite annoying, seeing I'm so obviously drunk half the time and can't figure out what's been said....

Also, once a game is finished you can no longer view the message log. This is also quite irritating, seeing I'm so obviously stoned the other half of the time and I can't remember what I've already talked to someone about.

Is it possible to be able to permanently view the message logs?

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
24 Dec 04

Originally posted by shavixmir

But, once you've made a move, you can't see what you've written! This is quite annoying, seeing I'm so obviously drunk half the time and can't figure out what's been said....

Also, once a game is finished you can no longer view the message log. This is also quite irritating, seeing I ...[text shortened]... ady talked to someone about.

There's an option at the top right of the game screen (from my games or my archive) called message log. Just click on that.

D

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
24 Dec 04

I think he was drunk and/or stoned when he made that post.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
24 Dec 04

Originally posted by no1marauder
I think he was drunk and/or stoned when he made that post.
Smart bloody Alec.

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
24 Dec 04

Originally posted by shavixmir

Also, once a game is finished you can no longer view the message log. This is also quite irritating, seeing I ...[text shortened]... ady talked to someone about.

go to your game via the archive (playchess.php) and not via "public games" (viewhostroy.php) and click on message log: you can allways read everything
th