The big bad board

The big bad board

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

Stockholm, Sweden

Moves
02 Apr 06

How about adding an option of having a big board? I mean big. Texas big. Full-screen.

I like to use the space on my screen.. why have it as a little stamp in the corner when you can get it big? =) Joke aside, would be nice to simply have it bigger. I can understand that some people want the small one if they're at work or so, but an option is certainly appreciated.

TokerSmurf

Bonnie Scotland

Moves
02 Apr 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Golub
How about adding an option of having a big board? I mean big. Texas big. Full-screen.

I like to use the space on my screen.. why have it as a little stamp in the corner when you can get it big? =) Joke aside, would be nice to simply have it bigger. I can understand that some people want the small one if they're at work or so, but an option is certainly appreciated.
i think the biggest option is big enough - are you sure you have picked the biggest board on your options?

http://www.redhotpawn.com/myhome/myboardsettings.php

G

Stockholm, Sweden

Moves
02 Apr 06

Yeah, I use large.. The picture is far from full-screen.

G

Stockholm, Sweden

Moves
26 May 06

Is there any chance there will be a "biggest" option or so with at least double size of the board?

I think the site is great, but it's just this one thing holding me back from subscription.

H
Finish Him!!!

Chess Club HQ

Moves
26 May 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Golub
Yeah, I use large.. The picture is far from full-screen.
Why don't you reduce your monitor resolution instead?

G

Stockholm, Sweden

Moves
28 May 06

I couldn't do that from everywhere I play.. and besides, it's probably not such a good solution anyway.