Swiss sistem

Swiss sistem

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f

Riga

Moves
29 Jul 06
1 edit

😲 Waiting to see tournaments with swiss sistem! I would definitely subscribe then. 😏

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
29 Jul 06

Originally posted by fiMiko
😲 Waiting to see tournaments with swiss sistem! I would definitely subscribe then. 😏
http://www.igl.net/ts/help_files/helpss.html

Could be interesting.

P-

f

Riga

Moves
29 Jul 06

No, I mean here, at RHP. I would like to see here a swiss based tournament!

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
30 Jul 06

But it would take ages. And many people would just stop caring once they were out of the running.

f

Riga

Moves
30 Jul 06

In igl.net it is described as 'True Swiss Sistem'. Wikipedia describes a bit more - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_system .
I mean if there are 7 round tournament then every player plays 7 rounds with players with similiar streght (score), not laike in round robin tournament where all play all (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Round-robin_tournament).
Here at RHP in many tournaments are 5 and more rounds. If it would be 7 it would be more interesting and not much longer, but comparing the largest tournaments even less rounds.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
30 Jul 06

Why do persist in spelling system incorrectly?

f

Riga

Moves
30 Jul 06
1 edit

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
I come from Latvia where English is not an official language. I use English on net only. That's because there are few spelling mistakes.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
30 Jul 06

I come from Latvia where English is not an official language. I use English on net only. That's because there are few spelling mistakes.
But you can see the correct spelling in the link you posted. It's just laziness not to even try to spell correctly whether or not English is your official language.

f

Riga

Moves
30 Jul 06

But you can see the correct spelling in the link you posted. It's just laziness not to even try to spell correctly whether or not English is your official language.
But how can it be that you understanded my ‘sistem’?! If you didn't then you would write ‘What is ‘sistem’?’. 😛
p.s. Seems that this is very interesting for you so keep posting!!! 😏

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
30 Jul 06
1 edit

No, I mean here, at RHP. I would like to see here a swiss based tournament!
No what? I was posting a link to an explaination for people who don't know what a swiss is. Do they run a swiss on the site I posted to?

P-

c
'Sir' to you

Osaka, Japan

Moves
30 Jul 06

Why do persist in gramatically incorrect?

Ly

post.

ing