Suckyboy

Suckyboy

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP

R.I.P.

Moves
19 Dec 04
2 edits

I've got no object to let mateulose play chess, but how about just deleting any new "I suck at chess" threads that he creates ?

Edit lets let the good people of the forums decide

Rec this post if you agree

JP

R.I.P.

Moves
19 Dec 04

rec this post if you do not

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
19 Dec 04

Originally posted by Jay Peatea
rec this post if you do not
I just posted something similar in his last thread.
I've enough of reading his whinings everytime I open the Chess forum.

JP

R.I.P.

Moves
19 Dec 04

Originally posted by Ravello
I just posted something similar in his last thread.
I've enough of reading his whinings everytime I open the Chess forum.
Me too

L

Moves
19 Dec 04

Then don't read it😉

JP

R.I.P.

Moves
19 Dec 04

Originally posted by LordOfTheChessboard
Then don't read it😉
It is a bit difficult to ignore when practically every third thread is "I suck" it is afterall a chess forum rather than "I suck" forum. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying kick him out, or even ban him from posting, just close down any "I suck at chess" in chess forums. We have had a belly full it of late and it is time he was taught that he can't keep doing it.

"come on show me the chimp credits!"

m
Look, it's a title!

Run, it's offensive!

Moves
19 Dec 04

Originally posted by Jay Peatea
I've got no object to let mateulose play chess, but how about just deleting any new "I suck at chess" threads that he creates ?

Edit lets let the good people of the forums decide

Rec this post if you agree
I have a confession to make, I'm really an evil sorcerer with horrible WILL POWERS! You see, everyday I write one, "I suck" post, and all the RHP posters magicly click on it and start reading it even though they don't want to and it's against their will!

JP

R.I.P.

Moves
19 Dec 04
2 edits

Originally posted by mateulose
I have a confession to make, I'm really an evil sorcerer with horrible WILL POWERS! You see, everyday I write one, "I suck" post, and all the RHP posters magicly click on it and start reading it even though they don't want to and it's against their will!
Hey that's pretty good for you, you've seem to have suddenly got a SOH .😵 it must have been when you got squashed on the head by that house, you remember, just before that girl nicked your ruby slippers.😉