Site updates / changes.

Site updates / changes.

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H

Moves
24 Aug 05

Could it be possible to have a list of all the pieces taken and "whos move it is (if you have made the moves in the correct order)" in the 'Analyze Board' section of the web site ?🙂

N

Moves
29 Aug 05

Originally posted by Harrier99
Could it be possible to have a list of all the pieces taken and "whos move it is (if you have made the moves in the correct order)" in the 'Analyze Board' section of the web site ?🙂
RHP, Please notice?

Ohterwise analyzing the game will not work, cant keep track of how many pieces was taken. good idea

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
29 Aug 05

I'd also include the ability to add promoted pieces etc.

I recall Russ mentioned wholesale changes to the analyse board tool a while ago (and published a beta version for some feedback), so we will just need to be patient and see what changes are made in a future release.

Andy

H

Moves
20 Oct 05

Originally posted by rhb
I'd also include the ability to add promoted pieces etc.

I recall Russ mentioned wholesale changes to the analyse board tool a while ago (and published a beta version for some feedback), so we will just need to be patient and see what changes are made in a future release.

Andy
Well put, but do you know if any changes are planned, if they are I would probably subscribe to the web site.