Set up board function for the analysis board

Set up board function for the analysis board

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E
Anansi

Woodshed

Moves
25 Mar 08

Not sure if this has been brought up, but would be great if you could set up a position on the analysis board easily, or even import pgns - for when you are reading the chess forum and there is a game or position being discussed it would be super to be able to quickly put it in to the analysis board and move things around...

Exuma

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
26 Mar 08

Originally posted by Exuma
Not sure if this has been brought up, but would be great if you could set up a position on the analysis board easily, or even import pgns - for when you are reading the chess forum and there is a game or position being discussed it would be super to be able to quickly put it in to the analysis board and move things around...

Exuma
Just go to www.chessopolis.com and find the link to free pgn viewers.

That is what I use

Dave

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
26 Mar 08

Originally posted by Exuma

Exuma
If you use Firefox and Greasemonkey, there is functionality to click a game board, and it opens in the Analyse Board screen.

Otherwise, you could use something like the free chesspad.

D

E
Anansi

Woodshed

Moves
13 Apr 08

Thanks to you both - will try that...