sending reminders....

sending reminders....

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The British Clan

In a house

Moves
24 Apr 05

say when you come back from the weekend or short vacation, log in and there are loads of people who havn't moved in a while and you spend ages clicking on send move reminder

what if you click something to send all the reminders at once any thoughts??????

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
24 Apr 05

How about not sending move reminders. I don't like getting them, and there is really no need to send them to subscribers. I only send a move reminder to non-subscribers who seem to have forgotten they have games going here. Numerous times I have seen a non-subscriber making a move very shortly after the reminder. For them, it really is a reminder, for subscribers who do not accidentally forget to move it is annoying.

h

Moves
25 Apr 05

Originally posted by Aiko
How about not sending move reminders. I don't like getting them, and there is really no need to send them to subscribers. I only send a move reminder to non-subscribers who seem to have forgotten they have games going here. Numerous times I have seen a non-subscriber making a move very shortly after the reminder. For them, it really is a reminder, for subscribers who do not accidentally forget to move it is annoying.
I AGREE. CAN WE PLEASE HAVE AN OPTION TO TURN OFF MOVE REMINDERS, AND ALL OTHER EMAILS FROM RHP ROBOTS (except important site announcements) PLEASE!