Russ and Chris's to-do list

Russ and Chris's to-do list

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

penguinpuffin

finsbury

Moves
29 Jan 07

there should be a sticky thread at the top of this forum with a list of the things that are on the RHP to-do list, plus a list of ideas which have been rejected.

they have this at conquerclub, and it's really handy for seeing if a particular idea has already been suggested.

apologies if this has already been suggested 😉

Forum Vampire

Sidmouth, Uk

Moves
29 Jan 07

Item 1..Delete this thread.

N

The sky

Moves
29 Jan 07

Originally posted by murrow
there should be a sticky thread at the top of this forum with a list of the things that are on the RHP to-do list, plus a list of ideas which have been rejected.

they have this at conquerclub, and it's really handy for seeing if a particular idea has already been suggested.

It has already been suggested (not by me), but it's still a good idea. 🙂

penguinpuffin

finsbury

Moves
29 Jan 07

Originally posted by Diet Coke
Item 1..Delete this thread.
i see what you've done there. classic.

DS

Moves
29 Jan 07

I agree too - would be handy.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
29 Jan 07

Originally posted by Nordlys
It has already been suggested (not by me), but it's still a good idea. 🙂
Thread 13877

D

penguinpuffin

finsbury

Moves
29 Jan 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Thread 13877

D
yes i've seen some threads where russ has run through a few of the things in his inbox.

personally i don't agree that having an official list of these things would lead people to pester the admins about them - quite the opposite.

but even if you don't agree with THAT, one good thing about the list at CC is that it includes suggested ideas that have been rejected.

it wouldn't have to be compiled all at once of course, just added to as and when people (re)suggest things.

G

Moves
29 Jan 07

It's a frolicsome idea.