rhp-notifier

rhp-notifier

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Moves
09 Jun 05

hello evry body

withe a litel help of russ I've made a notification programe for redhotpawn. This programe works like an email programe but insted of pulling your mail status it puls the site status and then tels you if you hav any waiting games.

by kliking on the icon in your system tray (entery program rus there) you get linkted to the site.

there wil be a linux version after a while but for nou ther is onlie a windows version that needs java 1.5 to run.

if you ar inteterested you can download it at sourceforge (link below)
https://sourceforge.net/projects/rhp-notifier/

if you finde any bugs or have any tips for me than pleas mail me or put in in the forum (at site)

greedzz Bram

Data Warehouser

Back in the UK!

Moves
09 Jun 05

Good man!

I'm giving this a test run as i write this post!

I'll get back to you once i've seen how it works.

🙂

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
09 Jun 05

Originally posted by bramtervoort

there wil be a linux version after a while but for nou ther is onlie a windows version that needs java 1.5 to run.
I trust there will be an Macos X version too?

b

Moves
09 Jun 05

oe I don't no I got no experiens with mac (not any good one any way 😛)
does os hase a systray? (Ill let you know when i got one bulled (the java part is the same but ther is al littel c++ for the system try api) )

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
09 Jun 05

Originally posted by bramtervoort
hello evry body

withe a litel help of russ I've made a notification programe for redhotpawn. This programe works like an email programe but insted of pulling your mail status it puls the site status and then tels you if you hav any waiting games.

by kliking on the icon in your system tray (entery program rus there) you get linkted to the site.
...[text shortened]... ugs or have any tips for me than pleas mail me or put in in the forum (at site)

greedzz Bram
I assume this has Russ's blessing and doesn't put undue stress on the site.

Data Warehouser

Back in the UK!

Moves
10 Jun 05

Yes,

Is being worked on with Russ - only polls the RHP server every 15 mins. 😀

Owner Colley's Mill

Camberwick Green

Moves
10 Jun 05

Using it now. So far so good...a nice application.

b

Moves
10 Jun 05

thnx any bugs fount yet (😛)

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
10 Jun 05

I posted a link to this here at http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=19159
th

b

Moves
14 Jun 05

hay,

I'v fixed some buges and made some improvements based on feedback I got from users. So I released an update (v0.3) and I'm still working on a linux version witch shoedn't take long any more.