Recurring subscription

Recurring subscription

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
27 Jan 15

The recurring subscription process is not the best I feel.

Do we get an email telling us prior to the subscription is about to be renewed so we can select an alternative payment method?

Indeed is there an alternate payment method?

Apologies if I've missed this elsewhere on the site.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
27 Jan 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester

Do we get an email telling us prior to the subscription is about to be renewed so we can select an alternative payment method?

There should be a non-recurring option at checkout.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
28 Jan 15

Originally posted by divegeester

If you go to send feedback (at the bottom of every page) you can send details of any new payment method you wish to use.
I had to do this when my current card expired and was replaced with a new number.
On your home page it'll show the date you first subsribed.
Your subs will renew every 12 months on that date so an e mail is not really necessary.

Australia

Moves
28 Jan 15
2 edits

Under MyHome > MySubscription you can make changes to your present credit card or other payment method, up to a point.

"repeat every year unless cancelled" is a common practice on the internet, and most sites don't offer a direct "this time only" option, in my experience. They just give you a cancellation facility.