Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
23 May 06

Remove the recommended posts counter off the top of the posts when posting in a private forum

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
23 May 06

Originally posted by rmacken
Remove the recommended posts counter off the top of the posts when posting in a private forum
Now that things have been tightened up and reccing in the private forums is no longer possible this is a good idea.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
23 May 06

Done.

-Russ

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
23 May 06

Originally posted by Russ
Done.

-Russ
What's a rec?

😞

r

Moves
17 Jun 06

Originally posted by Russ
Done.

-Russ
This option appears to be back Russ??😕

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
17 Jun 06

This option appears to be back Russ??😕
It doesn't bother me.

What really bothered me was the fact that when I got a recommendation I couldn't figure out who it was from because there was no rec count at the top of my posts when I searched.

D

r

Moves
17 Jun 06

Originally posted by Ragnorak
It doesn't bother me.

What really bothered me was the fact that when I got a recommendation I couldn't figure out who it was from because there was no rec count at the top of my posts when I searched.

D
I doesnt really bother me either but it is pointless being there in the private forum. It has been removed in the passed but not sure if Russ may have done a reboot and it has returned!

Yes, I agree about not knowing who has recced you can be a bit of a pain but also a kind of pleasure!!😛

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
17 Jun 06
1 edit

Yes, I agree about not knowing who has recced you can be a bit of a pain but also a kind of pleasure!!😛
Sorry, a bit sick today and typed my post completely wrong. I meant to say, I couldn't figure out what post had been recced when the rec count didn't show up when I searched my posts. This was a side effect of removing the rec count from private forums.

Bed.

D

r

Moves
17 Jun 06

Sorry, a bit sick today and typed my post completely wrong. I meant to say, I couldn't figure out what post had been recced when the rec count didn't show up when I searched my posts. This was a side effect of removing the rec count from private forums.

Bed.

D
I think then, with all the information, there is absolutely NO point in having the rec system at all.

DS

Moves
17 Jun 06

..I meant to say, I couldn't figure out what post had been recced when the rec count didn't show up when I searched my posts. This was a side effect of removing the rec count from private forums.

Bed.

D
Looks like it's been fixed for when you search through your own.
It has on mine anyway. 🙂

r

Moves
17 Jun 06

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
Looks like it's been fixed for when you search through your own.
It has on mine anyway. 🙂
I think Rag was refering to the Recommend option at the top of the page next to private forums. You used to be able to click on it and it came up with all your posts that had been recced in accending order.

No longer available.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
17 Jun 06

I think Rag was refering to the Recommend option at the top of the page next to private forums. You used to be able to click on it and it came up with all your posts that had been recced in accending order.

No longer available.
Nope, but too tired and sick to explain clearly.

D

r

Moves
17 Jun 06

Nope, but too tired and sick to explain clearly.

D