Recent checkmates

Recent checkmates

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

Moves
01 Dec 09

I always enjoy looking at recent checkmates on the introductory page of this site. I would like to have access to all games ending with checkmate. It would also be nice to be able to get the final FEN.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
01 Dec 09
1 edit

Originally posted by petrovitch
I always enjoy looking at recent checkmates on the introductory page of this site. I would like to have access to all games ending with checkmate. It would also be nice to be able to get the final FEN.
Check it out.

Click Public Games above
click 'finished only'
I got a fine list of mate games finished today.

If that page also had a choice of mate games, resign, and time out like our view game page we'd be all set... as well as a box to be able to email them.

P-

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
02 Dec 09
1 edit

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Check it out.

Click Public Games above
click 'finished only'
I got a fine list of mate games finished today.

If that page also had a choice of mate games, resign, and time out like our view game page we'd be all set... as well as a box to be able to email them.

P-
My first read through I read "as well as a box to be able to smell them."

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
02 Dec 09

Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
My first read through I read [b]"as well as a box to be able to smell them."

p

Moves
02 Dec 09

Great! It would be nice too to see drawn games. Some of my most interesting games have been draws.

It would be interesting to see these endings categorized into common patterns like those identified by Danny Kopec.

p

Moves
02 Dec 09

Maybe add a minimum rating to Public Games, Finished Only, Mini boards. This would be simple to add for the time being.