Rating column in 'My Games'

Rating column in 'My Games'

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L
Resistance is futile

The Cube

Moves
31 Jul 07

I often find myself in 'My Games' and try to remember the ratings of my opponents. I know how to get to the opponents user profile, but a sortable ratings column with a hot link to a players list sorted by ratings could come in very handy.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
31 Jul 07

Originally posted by LocutusofBorg
I often find myself in 'My Games' and try to remember the ratings of my opponents. I know how to get to the opponents user profile, but a sortable ratings column with a hot link to a players list sorted by ratings could come in very handy.
you can't sort using this page, but it gives you ratings at a glance.

If you don't see ratings, it's a firefox feature.

P-

I've gone to YOUR public games, shut off mini boards, and viewed your games in progress. I accessed this page from your profile.

Good luck with your idea, this is just something I hope helps you a little.

http://www.timeforchess.com/core/viewpublicgames.php?p1name=LocutusofBorg&p2name=&showgamescode=I&Search=Search

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
31 Jul 07

Originally posted by LocutusofBorg
Try clicking on Player Tables at the top of the page.

L
Resistance is futile

The Cube

Moves
31 Jul 07

1.) You can sort/reverse sort on the 'My Games' screen. Just click on any 'hot' column heading.

2.) I know about the other ways to get to a player's rating, thanks. The point i was trying to make is that i would prefer to see all of my opponents ratings at a glance, than be able to sort all of my games by my opponents ratings. Once sorted to my liking i would then click on the '## games waiting' hot link and traverse my games from easier (lower ratings) to much harder games (higher ratings) or viceversa.