posting limit

posting limit

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Jun 08
3 edits

Does anyone remember when I was new and so very naive here, and put the site idea about limiting games played by a user?

Some say that is the Most idiotic one anyone has every made as a "Site Idea"

If only my dunce hat idea had been approved. 😛

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
26 Jun 08

Originally posted by Red Night
I've noticed certain forum addicts seem to dominate every thread with post after post after mindless post.

perhaps a daily post limit similiar to the rec limit would fix this problem and allow others to participate in the forums.
Guilty as charged. Shoot if you must this old blond head at the crack of dawn.

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
26 Jun 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Did anyone notice, this is "Site Ideas", and we all give our two cents on the idea, for whatever it is worth. More like debating on the site idea, and this usually happens each time someone makes a suggestion. I guess that would make all of us with the exception of the Original Poster, Red Night, off Topic.
Had anyone thought of that?

Shame on us ALL !
No, that's the point of the forum, to discuss both sides of the ideas. Otherwise, is each idea supposed to be one post and then the thread closed? How does that help Russ decide on future projects? One person said an idea -- do a lot of people agree with it? Do only a couple? What are both sides of the idea, the pros and cons? What part of the idea needs more clarification (like how does the number of posts one person writes effect anyone else's ability to type?)?

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
26 Jun 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Does anyone remember when I was new and so very naive here, and put the site idea about limiting games played by a user?

Some say that is the Most idiotic one anyone has every made as a "Site Idea"

If only my dunce hat idea had been approved. 😛
Does anyone care? 😛

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
26 Jun 08

Originally posted by Red Night
I've noticed certain forum addicts seem to dominate every thread with post after post after mindless post.

perhaps a daily post limit similiar to the rec limit would fix this problem and allow others to participate in the forums.
Of course it would help to clarify which forum addicts you're speaking of?

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
26 Jun 08

Originally posted by Crowley
What an utterly idiotic idea.
pffftt! says you!😠

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jun 08

Originally posted by pawnhandler
No, that's the point of the forum, to discuss both sides of the ideas. Otherwise, is each idea supposed to be one post and then the thread closed? How does that help Russ decide on future projects? One person said an idea -- do a lot of people agree with it? Do only a couple? What are both sides of the idea, the pros and cons? What part of the idea ...[text shortened]... n (like how does the number of posts one person writes effect anyone else's ability to type?)?
Thank you for your reply. I really wasn't sure if it was to be debated or not.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jun 08

Originally posted by SmookieP
Does anyone care? 😛
Probably not !