Popup

Popup "your move" indicator

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g

Moves
17 Nov 05

the ability to request an indicator to let you know when it is your move would be nice. I have played on another server that has this option, and it is quit handy.

C
Oro!

Fear The Cow

Moves
17 Nov 05

Originally posted by gorton
the ability to request an indicator to let you know when it is your move would be nice. I have played on another server that has this option, and it is quit handy.
If you look at the My Games My Settings bar at the top you`ll see your name there next to it you`ll see (number) games waiting. When that number is above 0, it`s your turn to move.

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
17 Nov 05

This is a third party app written by johnbart that does just that.

http://home.comcast.net/~johnbart/

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
17 Nov 05

Turn on email notifications and your email app will normally have a popup message from the system tray when your opponent moves. If using hotmail or yahoo, you can use trillian messenger to alert when you receive a mail.. Gmail also has a mail notifier.

D

g

Moves
06 Dec 05

The above are nice ideas if you use windwoes, or are on your own machine. At home I use linux, and on the road use internet cafes. It is VERY convenient to be working on another site and have a window pop up when it is your turn. As noted other servers have this feature, so I dont thionk it can be that big of a deal.